Palette Picker App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by PalettePickerApp, Feb 3, 2015.

1. PalettePickerApp

PalettePickerApp New Member

Feb 3, 2015
    I would just like to formally introduce my new iOS app that was launched last month which is set to be a huge asset to the world of Social Media, by helping your content stand out in the crowd in this ever increasing world of online content.

It is called ‘Palette Picker’ and is a new colour palette creation tool that enables users to easily and accurately select their chosen colour palette directly from their images and customise it in a variety of stylish and creative ways (see examples attached).

I’m not part of any big company or corporation, I’m just a girl from Queensland, Australia with a dream to see this little side project of mine take off and be used around the world. It is easy to use, and takes less than 30secs to do. I have already seen a huge trend in how ‘likeable’ and ‘shareable’ content can be when a color palette is attached in a purposeful way, especially on Pinterest and Instagram! So I’m hoping you can use this tool and see the success for yourself!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, as I am more than happy to help.

If you are curious and would like to know more without downloading it, here is a link to the Promo Video on YouTube that will introduce the app in more detail. http://youtu.be/tT3FEhW2PoU

You can also follow us on:

Instagram: http://instagram.com/palettepickerapp/

And

Facebook: www.facebook.com/PalettePicker

Note: An Ipad Version will be released in 3-5weeks and an Android version is currently under construction, so stay tuned!

Thankyou for your time, I appreciate how busy you all must be.

All comments, feedback and reviews welcome!

Attached Files:

2. PalettePickerApp

PalettePickerApp New Member

Feb 3, 2015
    i would love to see some examples of what awesome images you guys can come up with??

Attached Files:

3. cottontail

cottontail Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Mobile apps
    BY
    Sarah, I guess? Add a link to your app. ;)