Universal PAKO 2 (by Tree Men Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Jan 31, 2018.

1. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Looky here, an update with a few new cars and a new map just dropped!

2. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Oh yeah. Nice.

Better earn some cash.

3. RealisticArcadeSimulator

RealisticArcadeSimulator Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2018
    Yay! I thought they gave up on this thing. I've been waiting for sunny coast. Wonder if they fine tuned the game as well so it's easier on the phone.

4. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2013
    Finland
    :cool: No, we havent give up :cool: Another new map "Magpie Island" and three new vehicles out NOW. Have fun!

-TMG

sebgo likes this.
  5. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Yeah! Updated it during lunch and post-lunch nap... I still haven't unlocked all the previous content so I still have plenty of stuff to do

6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Currently free

sebgo likes this.
  7. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Essential.
    Never won’t be on my phone; sublime consumer of the few odd minutes here and there.

sebgo likes this.
  8. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    Thank you for the heads up... and Thank You to the developers over at Tree Men Games for this.

Going to grab this today (loved the 1st one), I may not be able to play this on my iPod Touch right now, but I am hoping to get an iPad Mini this summer (fingers crossed).

9. addink

addink Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2013
    After all these years I’m still playing this marvelous game.

However today I ran into a weird snag, and Im wondering whether anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

I played it yesterday on my iPad without problems, today at startup I had to unlock/buy the cars and levels again (not a problem as I’ve collected more than enough cash playing the game so much).
    Then the actual problem surfaced: the target location arrow has vanished from the screen. Making the game near impossible to play.

restarting did not change anything, changing settings/options changed nothing, other than that in ‘car chase view’ the target arrow at times shows up always pointing down with no target location name supplied.

Then I tried playing it on my iPhone, the exact same problems occur.

anyone else experiencing this? Or does anyone know how to fix this?

10. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    I’d forgotten about this and never got round to playing originally. Have redownloaded and it’s working on iPad with target direction arrows showing. No cars listed but don’t think I ever collected any. All working fine from a fresh install. Good game, thanks for reminder. Hope you get it sorted.

sebgo and addink like this.