Android [Paid][New Game] Black Border: Border Simulator Game

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Black Border Game, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Black Border Game

Black Border Game New Member

Jan 19, 2021
    Female
    Black Border is a border simulator game which is the simulation of the life of a real border patrol officer . In this game, you play as a border officer of the border cross entry and exit gates, you are supposed to check the passengers' papers and stop smuggling of illegal items and bribery.

The followings are some items which the border officer (you) is supposed to check carefully and prevent illegal border crossing of passengers and other illegal objects:

✅ The Full name of each individual mention in all the papers.
    ✅ The weight and height of the passengers and checking them against the related values mentioned in the papers.
    ✅ The validity date of the passport or entry permit and other papers.
    ✅ Inspection of passengers for arms and illegal items and prevention from their entrance to the country.
    ✅ Checking the face of the passengers against the photos in their documents.

Play on Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/38WOxMv
    Official Website: https://blackbordergame.com/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Martyna likes this.
  2. Martyna

Martyna Member

Nov 17, 2020
    Female
    Nice graphics! It's seems to be modern papers please!

Black Border Game likes this.
  3. PewPewOnYou

PewPewOnYou Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2020
    Male
    USA
    How is this different from Papers,Please? Just curious, because I still play it.

4. Martyna

Martyna Member

Nov 17, 2020
    Female
    I just bought this game and it was worth it but I think it needs some update like some typos, however I still find myself enjoying the game! If you like Papers Please you will enjoy this. The art is beautiful and well-done. Looking forward to the next updates!

5. Mercurial

Mercurial Member

Apr 17, 2020
    Male
    Nice gameplay loop, but the grammar and spelling errors negatively impact on the narrative/story portion of the game. I haven't seen such bad English translation in a very long time, especially considering it's a premium game. It's a no from me until translation is fixed.

6. Black Border Game

Jan 19, 2021
    Female
    Thanks for your valuable feedback. Can you email us about the English issue that you mentioned so we can talk with more details about it? This will be a great help to us, please contact at [email protected]

7. Black Border Game

Jan 19, 2021
    Female
    Thanks so much for the awesome review. :)

8. Black Border Game

Jan 19, 2021
    Female
    Thanks for the great comment. The main differences are Graphic and Story of the game. Also we have mobile and Windows version. The Android version has been released and we will release iOS and Windows version soon.

PewPewOnYou likes this.