Universal PAC-MAN 256 - Endless Arcade Maze (by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IzumiNowa, Aug 19, 2015.

1. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Achievements added, new themes added, take my premium money that goes towards this game!

2. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    So around up to what score on leaderboards is real ??? Anyone have an idea ??

3. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
  4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #264 LordShad0wz, Sep 21, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Hell Yeah!

Freaken awesome update! New themes! They did something with the coins. I don't know what because I originally purchased the IAP's to make it unlimited so I got all the remaining themes for free! They increased the power ups from max level 8 to max level 12!!! This is awesome. I got 8 free upgrades as well so I used them to max out my favorite power ups.

I love the new themes. My favorite of the new themes is of course the arcade theme. I just had the most epic run ever though on the Moon theme. Take a look at my pic!! 26k baby!!!

I really love this game. I watch the ads just to give the devs some ad revenue even though I don't have to. Even though I hate ads. That's how much I love this damn game. Freaken awesome update!!!!! This game isn't going to ever leave my device. I hope they continue to support it forever. It's just awesome!

Billy

Attached Files:

5. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Yup, this update is freakin' rad.

6. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Not sure why Everyplay wuz removed tho i still got my vid of an almost Triple 256 in a row
    ⭐️###⭐️###⭐️##⭐️##⭐️

7. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Devs I REALLY hope your still around.

I purchased the coin doubler but my coins are NOT being doubled after this last update. I'm also now experiencing random crashes when themes are left active when I quit out of the game and start the game up later on. When I restart the game after the crash the default theme will be selected. Please fix these issues. Especially the coin doubler. I paid for that. This is an amazing 5 star game. Also tapping your APP SUPPORT goes to a NON EXISTENT page on the App Store. So I can't even get real help there.

Billy