Universal PAC-MAN 256 - Endless Arcade Maze (by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IzumiNowa, Aug 19, 2015.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Especially pinky and the red one. I hate them. Pinky has always been an ahole lol

Billy

2. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    fk yeah

3. freakernet

freakernet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2015
    Is there any way to buy or change characters like in crossy road ?

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    No. It's just Pacman.

I'm hoping, really really hoping, they add Mrs Pacman and Pacman Jr with their specific boards.

You should download and try it. You will get hooked.

Billy

5. freakernet

Jul 9, 2015
    Thanks for your reply

6. Nergal

Nergal Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
    So I upgraded some of my abilities all the way. Now I can't equip them anymore?? Bug?? Anybody else?

7. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    this game is a masterpiece, perfectly infused the essence of the paceman series & endless cross road genre with crazy power spiced up the game

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    On the previous page the devs confirmed this bug and said it was fixed and waiting for apples approval.

Billy

9. Nergal

Nergal Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Ya, I guess I should of checked here before I reinstalled the app. Ohh well, I wasn't really ready to finish upgrading yet, I guess...
    I wouldn't normally be so forgiving about a bug like that, but this game is so great, it's hard to hold a grudge.

10. freakernet

Jul 9, 2015

Yes i agree, realy cool controls too, i like that it remember your last choice of direction, and the pac do that when it needs

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    This is the reason I advocate for every game to have cloud saves. Then this issue wouldn't happen. Well atleast you know which power ups to save your coins for and which ones you you won't have to. I bet you upgrade them much faster.

Billy

12. Nergal

Nergal Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Yup, I sure do know what power-ups I wanna upgrade. Bombs, Optics, Pyro, he he he.

13. shiny

shiny Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Developrs where is ms.Pac Man ???

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Devs,

Any timeframe on the bug fixing update? I've got everything I want to level 7. I can't upgrade anymore because the one I made it to 8 I can't assign to a slot.

I can't wait for the bug fixing!

And yea where's Mrs Pacman? hehe

And again please do your magic to Galaga. The last Ofgicial Galaga game that was released recently was really awful. Hipster Whale needs to put their magic into Galaga!

Billy

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Alright people the update has dropped! I can confirm the bug fixes have worked. I have no problems looking at or equipping level 8 power ups.

On another note the color changes for the flame power ups is awesome. I think the effects actually look better than they did before and you can easily make out Pacman !

Thank you dev team! What are the future plans with the game? Could we please get some sort of cloud saves?

Billy

16. AL3X83

AL3X83 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    I don't know if I even want to play this game, has anyone looked at the GameCenter leaderboards. How can those scores be so high let alone all the scores are you identical too?? Seems like a bunch of cheaters. Kinda discouraging to even play a high score based game when you won't even be able to place.

17. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    #197 Zevious Zoquis, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    Where ya been the past few years? The leaderboards have been this way forever. Yeah, for a game like this it sucks. I'm pretty sure devs now have the ability to go in and cleanup the GC boards but they never seem to be all that concerned to do so. I've got a high score in Fruit Ninja's Arcade mode that might put me near the top of the list world wide but thanks to cheaters I'm showing at #395,819 spot worldwide. :rolleyes:

18. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Most repetitive fun I've had in quite sometime. Got my first 256 also. Cheers. Oh ya, I rlly hope there is content and more to come.

19. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Yeah this problem exists in almost every game.

I think the best way to play score attack games with GC leaderboards is to find and add people from these forums, and challenge each other etc. It can be fun :)

20. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    Yes I agree, but it would be nice if the fake scores were cleared out every once and awhile. Once a week (in our dreams!), but how about once a month? C'mon hipster whale!