Universal Oz: Broken Kingdom (by NEXON M Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PROAPK, May 19, 2016.

1. akindc

akindc Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    For this game, that's generous. And it's better than the 0 dollars they're getting from me now.

2. morpheus

morpheus Active Member

Mar 15, 2011
    USA
    Nobody owns the Oz IP. From my post above:

3. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    #83 demod1, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    What a bunch of nonsensical whining. # I'm at level 26 with all four characters evolved to level 3 and beating the sixth area without too much of a problem. And I haven't paid a red cent. Sure I've done a bit of grinding here and there… Mostly doing raids when I don't have time to play.
    I raid only areas with the cards I am currently trying to upgrade or the pearls that I have needed to evolve. I don't do an unnecessary gem crafting or upgrading of cards that are not currently being used. The crystals are too scarce for that. But if you use them wisely, and do the daily challenges every day… Which usually takes about 30 minutes... You should be fine.
    I guess everyone forgot about the early Final Fantasy days, when grinding was a way of life!
    The in app purchases are fairly absurd, which as we've seen here is going to turn alot of people away from a pretty darn good game.

4. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Uh, reading a out the massive paywall is a real turn off. :/ guess I will enjoy it while I did not hit it yet and then see where I go. Thanks for your impressions guys!

5. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Looking for a guild, try DemodofOz. Currently in league 5 and have plenty of extra cards. Especially league 1-3 monster cards but I'm sure I can spare some league 4 cards ; )

6. timbojill

timbojill Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Network and Website Administrator, IOS Developer
    Saint Thomas, United States Virgin Islands
    Is chapter 7 the furthest you can go?

Is chapter 7 the furthest you can go?

7. akindc

akindc Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Even more grind!

Looks like the last update increased the difficulty.
    I'm currently in Glinda's Castle, and was the proper power level to fight the Ancient Enmity at 2400 might, but now they changed it, and it says you should be level 30. I'm at 26.
    I almost beat the boss battle on my first try, but since the update I haven't gotten close.
    No way I'm going to grind up four more levels, as I've already 3 starred everything before that fight...it would take forever.
    Time to delete.