Universal Oz: Broken Kingdom (by NEXON M Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PROAPK, May 19, 2016.

1. akindc

akindc Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    #61 akindc, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    2 Issues

Getting a bit grindy, but pretty good so far. Two question:
    1) Don't have nearly enough keys to open all the paths, earning them in battle is incredibly slow, and there seems to be no place to buy them. Anyone else with similar situation?
    2) The orbs needed to evolve are really scarce, and the colors needed over lap in the four heroes. So is there any point to evolving more than one? There are slight bonuses if you line up the right color hero with the right color monster, but I'd think it would been a far better use of orbs to evolve one person as quickly as possible.

2. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Do the daily quests, and raid old maps for keys.

You can evolve all 4 to lvl 2, after that i would focus on max 2 chars.

3. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Guild

Anyone have a guild for me to join? The TouchArcade one is full at the moment.

4. Nivak

Nivak Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Want to know that too

5. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Demodofoz!!!

6. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Different characters have different skills. I think only Ophelia has an ultimate (increased speed and crit plus small dmg) for when full bars hit. To activate that, just do a basic attack when the bars are full.

The lion just gets stronger dmg with more bars full and the scarecrow as well (I think, can't remember what full bars do for scarecrow).

I can't remember Tin Man either but he's my least used character.

7. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Tin man is the most op char, after him lion

8. Nikos

Nikos Active Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Anyone else'a game crashing at startup? Crashing on my iPhone 7 Plus as soon as the Game Center notification pops up. Tried redownloading the game and restarting the device. Issue persists when I log out of Game Center in the settings. Works fine on my 6S Plus.

9. akindc

akindc Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    You can, but why?
    Unless there's a point in the game where all the characters come into play, it seems that using all the resources available to build up one character is better.
    Talking about straight strategy of course...obviously it's fun to build them all up and see which you like the most.

10. Serenityinaz12

Serenityinaz12 Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2015
    The grind is getting real - things move pretty quick at first but oh boy does that change. If you want to remain F2P there isn't a chance of staying competitive in the arena because you can just endlessly buy the good cards and level up your spells fairly easily if you're willing to fork out some dough

11. akindc

akindc Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Totally agree. I've hit Level 15 and the game has slowed down to a crawl. Doesn't help that you have to be Level 20 before you evolve to the third form, even if you have all the orbs.

12. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Same. I'm at 15 and hitting a serious wall to finish out the fourth area.

13. akindc

akindc Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    The suggested power levels of the fights goes up so fast that there's no possible way to keep up. Shame, I'd pay $5 for the full game without IAP, but I'm not spending a cent the way it's laid out.

14. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    So much pay to win, i changed my rating to 1 star, and did a refund.

15. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Once you peel away the amazing graphics and the good story, this is a really boring and derivative game. They take a lot longer to spool you up to the pay-wall but man it hits you hard when it does. Deleted.

16. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yep. Did the same. Still hard to believe that this is what they deemed worthy of the iPhone 7 announcement.

17. akindc

akindc Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Well, if you only play it for an hour and concentrate on the visuals, I can understand.
    But the more you play, the worse it gets. Looks there are 11 major areas to explore...I can't imagine getting through the fourth at this rate without dedicating my life to the game, or splashing serious cash.

18. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I assume that either Warner Bros. or Disney (I can't figure out who owns the IP behind this one) probably paid for the attention - marketing spin.

19. akindc

akindc Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Grr...

And did I mention I just opened a chest behind a door that cost 30 keys, and got only a bronze coin?

20. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Wow, a whole $5?