Universal Overkill 3 (by Craneball Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Dr-Fel

Dr-Fel New Member

Jul 5, 2015
    Hi guys!

Love multiplayer co-op!! Having so much fun with it AND meeting a whole bunch of people who love to play the game as well from all over the world.

OK few glitches (you probably already aware, but just in case):

1. This is a biggie. Often games end without any reason and both players get a message saying "your buddy gave up". Was about 45000 pts with a buddy and it kicked us off!! Very frustrating to say the least! And the other person thinks you gave up!!

2. Not able to invite people. Don't know why. Then sometimes when I get invites, I press accept and game doesn't start.

3. In the friend chat, not receiving the messages at all even though a red number shows up saying you have a new message. Also, messages were showing up all over the place, sometimes at the top of the chat meaning you have to scroll all the way up and sometimes messages show up at the bottom. Again, frustrating.

Anyway, these are the main bugs I could see. Again, number 1 above is super annoying and hope you guys can fix this soon!

But yeah, keep up the awesome work. LOVE Overkill 3 and the new multiplayer co-op!! :):) Way too addicted to it though! LOL

2. craneballs

craneballs Well-Known Member

Good to hear you're having fun despite those issues, let's have a look:

1. All kinds of reasons for this one.. internet cut-out for any of the players, server lag, app crashes...
    2. Do you (and the guys waiting for invite) have notifications turned on?
    Settings in the device menu > Notifications > Overkill 3 > Allow notifications
    3. True dat, we'll fix it.

Generally speaking we're fixing bugs left and right, which should help smooth a lot of things out. We'll submitt to Apple this week and ask for expedite review.

3. jl802

jl802 Member

Oct 22, 2012
    SUPERVISOR
    GEORGIA
    Call Signs

Stupid question, I'm sure:confused:
    How do u stack Call Signs in multi-player?

4. MajorLeagueNick

MajorLeagueNick New Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Overkill 3

Hello. I have been playing Overkill 3 since the end of May.
    However something bad has happened.
    When I accessed my game today, I noticed that my progress has disappeared.
    Can anyone help me with this?

5. craneballs

You win them multiple times.

Hi there, oh noes, I realize how painful that is. I will be able to load a backup progress to your device. All I need is your nickname. The only thing required is that you are offline/out of the game when I upload the changes, otherwise they get rewritten by your local progress. Ideally send me a message to daniel [at] craneballs com.

6. AngleOfDeath

AngleOfDeath New Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Problem.

Hey so I don't know if I'm the only one... but in public chat I try to send a message and it doesn't appear. When i got on this morning it was working fine. When i got off work It just started doing this. Please help!# Other then that Very Good Game best in the app Store. Thank you
    Sincerely -Angle

7. craneballs

Chmm, does it still persist? If your nickname is Angle then you're not banned, so no problem there, and if others can post... Beats me. So do I have the nickname right?

8. adjie90

adjie90 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    cant get reward multiplayer

Hello, iam newbie

Sorry for my bad english.

why I did not get rewards while playing multiplayer? Like exp and other.

I had reached 1 percent and then I die.

My account had connected at google play.

And i have same problem likelike angleofdeath

9. craneballs

Hello adjie90,

the problems you are experiencing are caused by you being banned. Your account shows 536 million medals, an amount that is not obtainable through regular ways.

10. arby2cool

arby2cool New Member

Feb 6, 2016
    #150 arby2cool, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    Future of the game??

Hello, I'm rather new to the game only been playing a few weeks but I really enjoy playing it.

I was double charged 982 medals for the on time offer of 491 medals for fully upgraded SCAR-H. Is it possible to have 491 medals returned to me? Those things aren't cheap in the medal store, lol... arby2cool is my nickname in the game.

A few more questions to ask:

1. Are there any new missions beyond warehouses in the works?

2. I have a bunch of big locks on my single player map that I can't figure out how to unlock. Is this intentional or have I not completed something right?

3. I'm no programmer but I have some ideas I think could help benefit the game and probably generate a bit more revenue from in-app purchases. Are you guys open to suggestions for possibly improving the game?

4. I noticed the game hasn't had any noticeable major content updates in a while. Has development for this game ended completely?

11. avi

avi New Member

Feb 7, 2016
    chat not working in global but personal working

Chat not working in global mode but working in personal!!!

12. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    Crashing.

I'm trying to play this on an iPad Air, but the game keeps crashing when the helicopter appears in the opening scene.

13. Rangulf

Rangulf Active Member

Feb 9, 2015
    There's still the powerplant and city levels based on the preview, and an extension of the slums, train yard, and quarry levels based on a preview map from some time ago. There are also those preview bosses from before, I wish we can already fight them. Seeing Gunmaster 3 with all the new guns gives me hope that they'll port over the new weapons in OK3 hopefully.

The locks you can unlock by completing objectives for each map. look at the older posts in this thread for some gameplay tips :)

14. arby2cool

arby2cool New Member

Feb 6, 2016
    I have completed 100% of all missions from East Slums to Warehouses and their objectives for a total of 224 stars as it stands right now. However what I'm asking about in-regards to the locks are the 9 big locks surrounding the perimeter of the Warmap. Are those intentionally locked by game developers or is there a way to unlock them. If so, what am I doing wrong. I have gone back and replayed every mission 2-3 times ensuring that I received the high five at the end on each mission but still no success with unlocking the big locks. :confused::confused::confused:

15. Rangulf

Rangulf Active Member

Feb 9, 2015
    There's no way to unlock those levels right now. You'll have to wait for an update for those.

16. arby2cool

arby2cool New Member

Feb 6, 2016
    That's one of my questions too...Are they still working on updating the game with new missions, guns, levels, etc., etc.??

Its been a really really long time since they updated with anything new.

17. FishMara

FishMara New Member

Mar 4, 2016
    #157 FishMara, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    gun level

Suddenly, simple guns i didnt buy like the ump has an emblem over them at the weapons display section in the armory. It is a blue emblem with a mark that looks like a sergeant's rank, followed by a number. Could i ask if anyone here knows what this is? It looks like the emblem of guns i cant buy yet, but i m already way ahead wth a fully upgraded ak47. Why, then, does the ump have such an emblem with the number 29?

18. Rangulf

Rangulf Active Member

Feb 9, 2015
    #158 Rangulf, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    It means that the particular weapon is too weak for the mission. The number inside the symbol represents the amount of upgrades (in terms of how much additional power each upgrade gives to the weapon) the weapon needs in order to use the weapon for the selected mission.

In your case, the UMP needs 29 points worth of upgrades in order for the gun to be used in your currently selected mission.

19. FishMara

FishMara New Member

Mar 4, 2016
    Fooh! Thank you, Rangulf!

20. FishMara

FishMara New Member

Mar 4, 2016
    How come...

I play overkill 3 on a microsoft surface 3 tablet. How come...

1. I never see the medal-earning medals you guys talk about?

2. I dont get to play multiplayer you guys talk about?

3. In Endless Mode, the generator's life goes down even when I frantically make sure no one shoots at it?