iPad Overall best, most replayable game?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KoofNoof, Mar 2, 2009.

?

Overall best, most replayable game?

1. Fastlane Street Racing

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Sway

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. The Quest

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. Jonas Brothers 101 Trivia

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. KoofNoof is such a cool name, I'll give you $ for all of them!

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  1. KoofNoof

KoofNoof Member

Feb 28, 2009
    #1 KoofNoof, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
    Yet to find a good, replayable app. I also couldnt search because it doesn't work on iPod so sorry if a thread like this exists. I have $6 and am looking for an awesome game that I can put a lot of time into. Sway looks good but, I don't know.... and my friend has The Quest and it's fun and all, but I wanna wait for the controls to change. If there's any other games out there though, any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

EDIT: If you choose the bottom selection, just make sure to PM me your credit card information so I can go on a buying frenzy ;) and Im really leaning towards Fastlane, I just don't want Sway if it's gonna be too short. Maybe by the time the update comes out I'll have more money....
    And thank you to everyone who has replied/voted so far!

2. Ecko7123

Ecko7123 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    try The quest it is $6 and with all the different races and classes and choices its a must have also the dev plans on bringing expansion pack to it

3. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Search should work on an iPod. Just buy Zen bound and GTFO (not really)

4. KoofNoof

KoofNoof Member

Feb 28, 2009
    I know but the controls are a total pain in the butt :p

5. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York
    i would say fastlane street racing. I bought it about 6 months ago and I am still working on beating it. There are so many levels and different modes to come in first in. Plus many cars. Fastlane is awesome.

6. SurgE

SurgE Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Singapore
    Rogue touch? The dungeons are randomly generated everytime. The quest is fun too.

7. Spartan12103

Spartan12103 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    USA
    Any TD game that suits your style the best.

8. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    My personal favorites for TD apps are 7 Cities, Besiegement, geoDefenses and the newest one Sentinel. Can't go wrong with any of those.

But I second Fastlane for best auto racer. Aqua Moto is a water racer, but it's one of the best for racing. You don't have to like water sports to like this one.

9. KoofNoof

KoofNoof Member

Feb 28, 2009
    I loved the demo for that! Do you know if the devs have any plans for wifi?

10. Nicarolina

Nicarolina Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Snail Mail is pretty fun and has great replayability, there are something like 100 levels which get very challenging (but achievable) towards the end, and then you can do them again to try to collect the mail (i am one post away from senior member)

11. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York
    It doesn't need multiplayer. Dude just buy it it is my favorite game ever it has so much replayability its ridiculous. The graphics and controls are amazing, just get it.

12. Ecko7123

Ecko7123 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Landscape needs work but Portrait is perfect

13. KoofNoof

KoofNoof Member

Feb 28, 2009
    I saw that and thought it looked like Zelda, but I'm kinda aiming for something a little more "fast paced"

14. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Doubt this surprises anyone, but Jabeh.

You can also spend a lifetime on Pinball Dreams if that's your thing.

15. TheOZ

TheOZ Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    There is iDracula and 30 and Dirty which are very fast paced and this month I believe iDracula is getting an update adding more levels, weapons and modes as well 30 and Dirty which is getting an HD upgrade adding deeper story modes and other features, but the date for that is set for April, but the game in it's current state should keep you occupied for quit awhile if you like frantic shooters.

16. Dio

Dio Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Wait for Oregon Trail. That'll be awesome.

17. anduril_ukr

anduril_ukr Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    my suggestion:

sway, edge, zen bound, or ancient frog (all 4.99) and papijump plus. Sway, edge, zen bound, and ancient frog comprise four of my top five games. They are all extremely fun, unique, creative, and highly polished. They all have good graphics and are just great games. They all are replayable in the sense of perfecting (all golds for sway, all A's for edge, all 99%s (three flowers) for zen bound, all pars for ancient frog). Papijump plus is an arcade style type game in that it is going for high score and in that sense is endlessly replayable. There are 9 different modes, so its like 9 different games. All are extremely fun and addicting.

18. KoofNoof

KoofNoof Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Arghhh! I'm down to Sway, Fastlane, and The Quest..... Very hard decision..... Lol

19. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York
    trust me on this one.........Fastlane. I heard sway was ridiculously short and the quest had some faults. I would have happily paid $20 for Fastlane. It is like a full console game.

20. cjb43

cjb43 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2009
    If you're looking for the most replayable, buy Scoops and don't look back.