Universal Out There: Edition (by Mi-Clos Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Feb 26, 2014.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    AHHHH update!!! Sounds like I need to dive back into this tonight!

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Since the latest update (version 2.3) the game keeps crashing on my iPhone 5/iOS 7.0

3. bestkevin

bestkevin Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Hope it goes on sale soon

4. bestkevin

Jul 4, 2012
    Not much sale as I hoped for like their previous sales.... *disappointed*

5. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    Devs need to eat, not every game can go on sale or go for free, at times it feels better to pay for an game :)

6. bestkevin

Jul 4, 2012
    Ik. I have been spending too much lately and trying to save and buy when it's at lowest price. I guess I will have to play another long wait game. Patience is the key.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Out of all the sale prices youve gotten games at, i think this one can take a pass and deserve a little bit of extra. It's kinda obvious you really want the game, and im pretty sure im not the only one who will say that Out There is definitely worth full price.

8. bestkevin

Jul 4, 2012
    Meh, not always. I sometimes buy them on full price. But I guess I became more like this after since my country App Store increased price I guess. Ok, I will wait til it goes on full price again (jk jk lol XD)

9. DeNappa

DeNappa Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Netherlands
    I have a question, maybe someone knows this. I ran out of fuel (bad RNG :() but.. I had this 'Stellar Embryo' module installed. And I woke up in a new body! However, instead of waking on my own ship, I ended up in an abandoned ship I left many systems ago. Is that supposed to happen? The embryo was installed in my own ship, not in the ship that I left.

The catch is.... while I didnt dismantle the abandoned ship's components (I was well stocked at the time I saw it), all neighboring stars are outside its space folder's range, and it doesn't have the resources to build the only known power upgrade (it's a human colonization ship carrying humans). And since I left the system, the only planet there now turned into an 'enemy planet' that can not be visited :(.

10. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow