[OUT NOW] Galaxy on Fire 3 - Manticore

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Tobi@Fishlabs, May 18, 2017.

1. Tobi@Fishlabs

Tobi@Fishlabs Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    [​IMG]

Cheers, everyone! We're very proud and happy to let y'all know that our mobile sci-fi shooter Galaxy on Fire 3 - Manticore is OUT NOW on Google Play! You can download it for free via http://bit.ly/gof3manticore-Andr.

Due to the game's high-end 3D graphics and action-packed "not-on-rails" gameplay, it comes with ambitious hardware requirements. But our tech team is working on optimizing it for older devices, too. If your phone or tablet is not supported yet, there's a chance it might be able to run the game in the not-too-distant future. We keep you posted on this matter.

As always, feel free to post your feedback and impressions in this thread. If you have any questions, I gladly answer them as good as I can! :)

2. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    Has anything new been added to the game in the past month or two?New missions,better exploration,mining,trading-all of the things that were missing in the original release?There are no patch notes for exactly what is in the game to this point in time.I remember you promising to add a lot more content overtime but it's hard to tell if there is anything new now and if it is worth the download.People on the facebook page of the game say it is the exact same release as the iOS version-is it true and if so-when are new updates coming along?