Universal Otherworld Legends (by ChillyRoom)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    Try Shadow Strike Style 2 for the primary, with shadow strike for the secondary.

sakara214ever likes this.
  2. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Thanks for the tips. I've never actually used the shield bash on the knight haha

3. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    #83 Echoen, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    Well, I got lucky on this run with items and managed to get to the final boss and beat him on my first try.

Results screen: https://i.imgur.com/eilXGx7.jpg

Items used: https://i.imgur.com/Wnb95Y2.jpg
    Equipped effects:
    - chance to daze on hit
    - increased attack speed on attack
    - Increased damage the more coins you have
    - increased size and stats

I used the 3rd skill as another dodge and it works well.

On previous runs, I got a real kick out of setting her 2nd skill as both primary and secondary for hit spam. It worked well with a heal on hit item. Wonder if a daze on hit item would proc a lot with that setup. RNG will eventually let me try that!

Onto hard mode!

Lull4by and Jstorm like this.
  4. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Dumb question- what does the relic grant an after image do?

The after image seems to copy you... does that mean it effectively doubles your damage?

5. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    It’s basically the shadow strike.

6. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Wow I just got obliterated by the martial arts guy. His dodging is so annoying.

L.Lawliet likes this.
  7. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Thanks for the tips :)

8. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
  9. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Just finished it but can’t find hard mode and characters upgrade?!?

10. EmilianoDTH

EmilianoDTH Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Is there anyway to save your progress or your purchases in this game? I mean, gamecenter sync or icloud sync?

Game seems fun but i literally hate the games in which you lose everything if you uninstall it.

11. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    If you finished the normal mode, you should see a guy added next to the couch at the bottom right of the lobby.

Talk to him for difficulty, etc.

Ijipop likes this.
  12. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    At the moment, no. The dev team said they are working on the cloud save, and specifically stated not to uninstall until the cloud save is implemented.

13. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    WHAT. how do you get this??

14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #94 L.Lawliet, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    Welp I finally beat the game on normal! Used the Archer. I lucked out and skipped China. Unfortunately I needed my revive because his teleportation form is the worst. I used a full ally build and once he wiped out my allies I was a sitting duck. The Archer's 3rd skill is the best. It's like a machine gun. Unfortunately it seems that the reload of arrows was unaffected by cooldown skills so I couldn't make a perfect machine gun build. I settled with some attack speed boost equipment. Nonetheless, I destroyed EVERYTHING with it except the final boss which gave me trouble since he killed my allies too quickly. I love having a full ally build. Rebellious is the best. I basically had my allies draw all the aggro, stood far in the back and machine-gunned every enemy until the room was empty. I also had the bell to turn dead enemies into allies so I took control of those rooms quickly. End game, I was able to clear entire rooms in maybe 5 seconds or less.

Then at the end of the day I beat the game with Peddler on my second try with him (the first being a trial run and to unlock the 2nd ability slot). I used his 3rd ability and he's freakin incredible. That's what won me the game. I even beat China with that skill since it's just huge burst damage, I spammed it on the strong opponents until they died. I used a crit boost+ crit to cooldown build for him, so he could spam his ultimate 3rd ability more. Worked amazing.

So I realized pretty much the final abilities are the best ones, which makes sense considering how they're the most expensive.

Ijipop and Jstorm like this.
  15. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I got that by putting random stuff into the fusion machine. Not sure if the random stuff fusion is consistent or not since random fusions (aka things that aren't actual recipes) don't show up in the recipe book. Some random fusions are kinda useless though unfortunately.

That item is very good, I used it twice. But I feel like there's an attack bonus cap? Or you need way more money. I saw the attack stat stopped going up and then I spent like 200 coin and the attack stat didn't go down. I wonder if it's some threshold or a cap.

Yes, it's pretty much double damage and it's incredible.

That is my 2nd favorite item. It's always worth it (unless you are mechanic). My #1 item to buy is the bell that makes dead enemies turn into allies. That has helped me the most in all my runs where I've been able to buy it. Also helps immensely on the final boss.

Jstorm likes this.
  16. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    #96 Jstorm, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    Congrats. Now, onto the hard!

Final abilities are the best? Hmm. You will have a different opinion when you start playing Epic.

L.Lawliet likes this.
  17. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    Veni, vidi, vici.

Attached Files:

Ijipop likes this.
  18. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    For peddler which style of third ability did you use and what do you recommend for secondary ability?

19. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    #99 L.Lawliet, Aug 28, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    Good question! I used the first style, which lets you store 3 multiple uses. Then for the second ability slot, I used the same exact third ability. Why? Because since that ability is so good, I want to be able to spam it. The long cooldown is an issue at times so more uses is great.

So with this set up you'll have 4 uses when not on cooldown. You can rapidly spam this in succession to destroy enemies. Use the main ability first (as it will recharge uses over time) then use your second ability skill when all your main uses run out. This will give you maximum value.

I also equipped the freeze fairy and/or the daze firecracker. This combo works by stunning the enemy in someway (a boss if you get lucky), then you unload every ability until they die. It does so much burst damage that Elites and lower should die almost instantly. You do have to dodge out of this skill if you are getting ganged up on because this skill has the perk of being non-interruptable, you can finish the skill but you'll be taking damage if enemies are still attacking you. Luckily it seems you can dodge out of any skill easily in this game.

Hopefully this helps!

20. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    Kinda getting used to Epic.

Attached Files: