Other zooleretto bugs.......

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Emandbri, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emandbri

Emandbri New Member

May 23, 2009
    Hi all, this is my first post. I noticed the other two zooleretto threads were closed but wanted to post about other bugs I've found in the game. The fact that the game crashes often hasn't stopped me from playing! :D

1. The coin problem has already been addressed.

2. Sometimes the game just crashes for no reason at all.

3. The middle item on the truck is really hard to drag.

4. A few times when I have bought animals or tried to move them from my barn it would not let me put them in the pen even though it had the same type of animal.

5. Once a computer player was able to put a flamingo in a pen full of leapords, luckily the flamingo lived! The flamingo wasn't on a circle it was just kind of sitting there among them.

6. Once a computer player had 2 female pandas and when they added a male panda to the pen there where two panda babies. I tried to recreate this but whenever I got the point of adding the male the game crashed.

7. Last night when I was playing I had an normal elephant and a male elephant in the smallest pen and the male elephant was mounting the other elephant! I found it amusing but prudish American parents might not.

I also think it would be really cool if the game kept track of high scores. It keeps track of the number of golds, silvers, etc but I want it to keep track of the total high score and who played it. I would also like the high score lists to be divided into the number of players that game had.

I had no trouble understanding how to play since I have the board game but I can see how others would be confused. I do think it would be nice to show which pens you get money for after they are full, I'm always forgetting which ones get money and how much money they get.

If I think of any others I will update them in this thread.

Emily

2. cptlockheed

cptlockheed Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    IT professional since the 80's
    Finland