Universal Orson (by minzhi huang)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kenan2000, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    #1 Kenan2000, Mar 3, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2020

Orson

minzhi huang
    Welcome to Land of Orson, this is a turn-based strategy quest game as a tribute to the classics. Build castles, lead her…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Welcome to Land of Orson, this is a turn-based strategy quest game as a tribute to the classics. Build castles, lead heroes to explore the unknown continent, use strategy to defeat your opponents, capture their castles and win the war. - Wonderful Story Immerse yourself in a legendary story during a single-player campaign with 30 scenarios full of intrigue, action, and suspense. - Competitive Turn-based System With this competitive turn-based system, each player’s operation time determines the order of the next turn. - Unique Combat Mode Combat with the original pre-command operation mode, to defeat your opponent’s hero as the winning condition. - Multiplayer Game Confront rivals in Multiplayer via a LAN for up to 6 players. - Custom and Random Maps Beside the rich default maps, you can create new maps through the map editor or generate random maps. --------------------------- Once upon a time there was a computer game that became the obsession of countless people around the world. There is no sequel. I want to change that. I myself am a fan who also loves this game. I do not want people to forget this beloved creation and so I have created another game to honor it. I have spent 4 years of my life and more than ,000 US dollars to create this new tribute game. Now I believe the magic will come back once again! Heroes Of Might and Magic: We love you forever……
    Information
    Seller:minzhi huang
    Genre:Strategy
    Release:Nov 07, 2019
    Updated:Dec 13, 2019
    Version:1.22
    Size:153.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Have no idea how this game did not catch anyone’s attention