$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
*** 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ***

Play the Original Duck Hunt game!

*** 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ***

Your comments:

- Perfectly original as the title states. Buy it now as it is amazing fun!

- Brings back so many memories.

- This game is a must have for all retro video game fans

- It's Great!!! Bring back more classic games....

- This is my favorite game on my iPod!

- Buy this before it's too late!

- Just like the original. Love it

- Totally worth it. The controls worked smoothly, are easy to use, and it's nice that there is a button to hit that shows you where the aim and shoot are if you forget. I have had no crash issues or any other problems with the app so far. It's a great port.

I have great memories playing this as a child and if you do too, then buy this app! You won't be disappointed.

- When I was but a young rapscallion I had bestowed upon me the orange special edition laser blaster. Paired with such a thing is a wondrous feeling. We would embark on such journeys that the sands of time would turn to an amber glass... I eventually married the blaster and continued down a whirlwind path of excitement and factory durability. Upon my return to lanos I was greeted rather unfortunately by three terracotta thieves that managed to forcefully grab my blaster and shoot it competitively. I was a broken man after that incident for many years.... When I laid my eyes upon the original duck hunt app I decided to bury my past and return to the field of duck huntery sans of course my beloved orange blaster. I can say without hesitation that I am a new man confident and without a need for my once cherished blaster. Thank you whoever made this game (I didn't look)
Information
Seller:
Genre:Arcade, Simulation
Release:May 28, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal