Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    If I remember correctly, you will need 4.2 or 4.5 gb to install it via wifi

2. Xaliba

Xaliba Member

Jan 14, 2014
    Is this game still going strong?

3. RLennon

RLennon Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Curious about that myself

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Yes.

5. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Thinking of getting back in also. Is the arcadian still that populated? Which server has the highest amount of people in? A highly populated server is a big win for me

6. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England

I'm in and only lvl 8... Think I may rejoin and join you guys. It still seems very active. Is your chosen server still active/populated?

7. IDABRO

IDABRO Active Member

Nov 4, 2011
    Yes, the game is still very active. Somehow Arcadian Forest is still the most populated server nearly 3 years later. Tear Coast is a good choice as well, there are a solid amount of people there as well. The game has a lot of IAP's these days but it's not necessarily pay-to-win. Also there is a substantial amount of end game content, including more than 10 dungeons and 5 PvP arenas.

8. monoclespectacle

monoclespectacle Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Went back for a couple of weeks, then re-deleted.

It's very much pay to win. Crafting is extremely hard to finish without substantial help from others or real money. Pvp is a joke, especially when healers use IAP to become unattackable in pvp areas. Or the farm fest in arenas.....yawn.

I actually enjoyed the dungeons. Too bad the jump from 70 to heroic dungeoning is downright painful. Gems could have been cool, but the prices for gems and unlocking is pretty insane.

Game still has a ridiculous amount of potential but it's still Gameloft.

9. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #3509 oscar123967, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    This game is pay to win. Thats the reason I quit. There are just too many people willing to pay hundreds of dollars just to get buffs and games. Sounds ridiculous right? But its true. :/ I was in Notorious and the guild wars were just pay to win and PvP arenas are just pay to win. Theres a buff called angel's vigil that practically makes you have double the health and can only be obtained through premium currency. Hah i remember when rune sales would go on, people would instantly pay $300 worth of runes which really really upsets the balance of the game
    If youre thinking of picking this game up wait till it goes free to play - thats from a hardcore player's perspective

I know there are people who Don't care about pvp (Even thought this game was fun because of the PvP). If youre just looking for a fun game to jus run dungeons with guilds and level up then ya you should pick this up. But you'll find yourself wanting to buy essences with real money to craft higher teir gear though for you can be accepted in a decent guild and get in a decent dungeon run.

Tip: If you really want to play this game wait till xmas (I know thats far away but its worth it in the long run) Why? Because the game is on sale and there are plent of xmas events that give you good gear. Every xmas gameloft adds xmas world bosses that drop the highest level gear and highest level gems. And every year one guild finds a glitch to allow everyone to roll when a world boss is killed. I was a sin with full tier 3 (which took me forever - months... Or a day if youre willing to spend some money) and I managed to get full archer Tier 3 in about less than a week with the help of Notorious.

Id say this game can be enjoyable for someone who doesnt care about how good or bad he is. But if youre a hardcore mmorpg fan looking to be one of the best players in the game, then I would pass. The community is broken, the bugs are broken, the balance is broken, and the iAP is broken.

If youre just intrested in the classes and the whole RPG fantasy genre, then you should really check out Battleheart Legacy when that comes out

10. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I myself stopped playing a while ago and waiting for a decent update to continue playing...play graal era if you love mmorpgs with tons of ranged/melee weapons,big world and fun pvp.

11. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Thinking of trying again but don't like the pay to win comments so unsure

12. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    It used to be much, much worse before this last update. Epoch essences and fragments would almost never drop anywhere. Thankfully Gameloft fixed that and buffed their drop rates by a ton, back to how they used to be. Of course, you can just pay to skip farming for a piece of tier 3 gear or whatever else.

Gameloft, stupidly, I might add, nerfed spell haste ratio on mages and monks, making it harder to do dps and heals. Pretty stupid considering it makes the higher difficulty dungeons (Ruin of Vilya Temple or Fate of Collapse, for example) harder to heal and prioritize dps. Come to think of it, I never died once in Madness in Arcadian Forest (another high difficulty dungeon) in Heroic (Legend in the game) difficulty at all until this nerf came to exist.

So, it'll be a hate-weight balance for you here.

13. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I use to play WoW since release up to level 80 and done hardcore raiding and pvp but have gone without a pc since was thinking this may fill the gap for a while.

14. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Thinking about leveling up from scratch again to relearn the game. The guild still going on could I get an invite?

15. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Wish there was more mmorpg games as good as this on the iOS.
    Maybe even a scifi themed one... Although medieval is my fave

16. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Yea does anyone know of any other mmorpgs? I really hate pay to win but have had a good itch for a mmorpg for a while.

17. Rubyjourney

Rubyjourney Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    ...Wildstar...nuff said

18. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013

Have you heard of one called Midgard Rising it's still been worked on it gets regular updates it is good to play i've had a lot of fun with it and a Sci-Fi one called Star Legends. Never played star legends so can't tell you how good or bad it is.

19. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Game is getting a new update with a lot of balancing and now angel's vigil will be removed and ALL buffs will be paused in arena.

20. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    I bought this at launch but never played it for more than 2 months at a time. But even though it takes up a ton of space I always keep it on my phone. So I'll check out the update.