Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Elfche

Elfche Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    my speculations from the trailer videos is that the ranger can be a rogue-type, but maybe someone can confirm?

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    The TA frontpage article clearly says:

"There are four playable races. Humans and elves are on the "order" side, and orcs and undead are on the "chaos" side. These races look remarkably similar to World of Warcraft, and as of right now four basic classes are included: Warriors, mages, monks, and rangers. Each class also seems to have two talent trees to invest points in. For instance, my ranger can specialize in being an "archer" or an "assassin"."

3. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    My monk has two sets of spells: Divine and Military Monk

4. November's Chopin

November's Chopin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    A simple grind + fetch quest MMORPG with a monthly fee for a mobile device? Lol no thanks. I'm fine with proper MMORPGs for my computer that are absolutely free with better graphics, and I don't really have a need to buy a 3G plan just so I can play for 10 minutes on the bus each day. At home, computer > iPad.

5. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    It seems to me that every game thread posts from u, r always negative about the game. You either say it's bad or simply put down the game. And plus, if u think that computer > iPad, then don't post ur opinions on iOS games becuz no1 wants to hear them.

6. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    So just wondering, why are you posting here if your not going to buy the game and don't care about it what so ever?

7. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Post some pics up on the guild website. (You have access)
    (Skill trees, whatever) You can post them directly to the forums.
    Give us something to salivate over til the U.S. version comes out...

8. blk04a4

blk04a4 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    xray tech
    bay area cali
    well my guess is that he is just a douchebag, and maybe if he read any part about the game he would know it takes wi-fi not 3g, but congrats buidling your post count!

At home computer> ipad, not shit do you think this forum is full of a bunch of retards? great job pointing out probably the most obviously thing we all know

now about the game.... I CANT WAIT!!

9. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Sounds like the monk is the paladin class in a way.

10. Elfche

Elfche Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    i would have to go with priest and shadow priest :p

11. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Ya I have a monk... It has magic and can use staffs

12. Elfche

Elfche Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    what are the exact names of the warrior trees?

13. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    I'm not rly sure sry...

14. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    So of the 4 classes, the monk is the hybrid one that can do damage and heal?

15. Rustweed

Rustweed Member

Apr 21, 2011
    So who thinks that this could be out in the US by thursday? I sure hope it does. Any speculations?

16. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    @Hodapp u can invite me to the guild now :)

17. longsteak

longsteak New Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Jdragon19,

i just saw you in game :D

Also who ever asked about the warrior trees they are:
    Battle(Damage) and Guardian(Tanking/ team support-increasing team damage, defence, ect)

18. Elfche

Elfche Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    #298 Elfche, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
    thank you so much

edit: it looks like apple is not going to approve it today :(

19. tantrikninja

tantrikninja Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Wait - why not? Dmn - and im already almost blue in the face from having held my breath this long already. WHy why whyyyy - why did toucharcade have to ruin a perfectly good day by posting about this being out in Canada only - can we immigrate? is it too late for that?

Also I think it's got to do with (no offense guys) the smaller market overall in Canada!?! Less potential load on the servers at the get go!?! Potential.

So: to recap - the US is sorted or will be in a couple of hours - fine - fair enough - But wht about the rest of us? Im simply going with the assumption that an international release is imminent.

One last thing before i head back into the old cave - this game is not on the Unreal sauce is it? nobody seems to have mentioned the glorious logo of the Unreal Engine at startup as far as I read through the posts. yeah - so im bummed out about that.

Oh and I'd like to be in your guild too Mr. Ho-d-app (!?!) but that servers prbbly gonna be full by the time i get to downloading.

20. Topherlicious

Topherlicious New Member

Apr 27, 2011
    if youd like to play

go to pcgamesupply.com and buy a canada gift card. 30 min approval process for first time users of the site. after that they send you an image of the gift card code you can use :)