Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. dinoeggs777

dinoeggs777 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    AHH
    the suspense is killing me...

EDIT:
    i'll prbly b darkstar

2. SncHD

SncHD Active Member

Jan 17, 2011
    school
    United States
    hahahah I've been working on my 5 page essay during the wait that's due tomorrow, the suspense is too much o:

3. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    #243 Vee, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
    After THREE DAMN HOURS of troubleshooting iTunes, I finally started downloading! :mad::D:mad::D:mad::D:mad::D:mad::D

Apple, I hate you with a passion...

I'll post back when I start playing :D

Edit - Question! Why must we only choose Arcadian Forest?

4. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    everyone on this site is choosing that and on the front page article on TA the article says Eli chose that realm and us TA people like to stay together haha

5. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    Also waiting for a worldwide release. Playing Zenonia 2 atm in time for Z3's release tomorrow. That should tide me over while waiting for this to realease

6. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Anybody know how to permanently close the chat box? Random people screaming randomly doesn't help, especially not on such a small screen...

7. daniller

daniller Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Not necessarily. It'll take a while to get in the US Appstore.

8. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Ok when it comes out in the US I'm thinking of buying it, but before I do I would like to know, is it the same type of combat system thats in a lot of mmorpg's where you click once to start attacking and then just use skills and stuff?

9. Elfche

Elfche Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Exactly. We don't even know if gameloft submitted it to the US App Store just yet

10. syphercol

syphercol Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Well generally when the game name shows up in the search function of the app store it means that it has been approved and is waiting for finalization.

11. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    Yes. You double tap an enemy, then it starts auto attacking (or moving in range) then you can use your skills.

12. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Ok, I'll still probably get it, even though I dislike that combat system I've always been a sucker for good mmorpgs.

Yeah considering the name is popping up in the search I assume it will be out in the US either tonight or tomorrow night.

13. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    True, but it is popping up in the US stores' search engine. Not that thats saying much, but it gives some sort of hope it could possibly be out this week. *crosses fingers*

14. Creepshow

Creepshow Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    From my experience, once it pops up (the name) in the search, it releases
    within 24 hours, but I think at this point we're being fueled by hopes and
    dreams. One would think New Zealand will confirm it first and they're hush atm.

15. Baitntackle54

Baitntackle54 Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Could anyoone that has this maybe post some videos on monks and rangers?

16. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Well based off reading the first impressions on the front page of Touch Arcade. I am okay with the IAP being for temporary xp boosts and pets. Subscription prices are great, I like how Gameloft gives a discount when you buy $3 bucks worth you get that extra 3 month bonus.

It definitely sounds like a game I could see myself playing though I am going to *try* and hold off on purchasing..Or maybe buy the $3 dollar 6 month value and play it out keep track of how much content they give us in that time frame and decide if I want to continue paying for a game like that.

17. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Well the initial purchase price includes 3 months.

18. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    I agree... the pricing model in this game is spot on which is really surprising. I mean, the app is universal, has tons of content, and seems to be pretty fun, I think for $10 your getting the game, + 3 first months sub, + 6 months sub... which means your getting 9 months to just try the game, see how it turns out, and if we are lucky, have it evolve quite a bit while we play!

19. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Anybody know how to permanently close the chat box? I don't have enough room to be 100% efficient :eek:

20. Rustweed

Rustweed Member

Apr 21, 2011
    HEY! i have a question for those who have played the game. Is it an open world just like WoW, or is there a whole bunch of places where you have to load?