Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Elfche

Elfche Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    very funny :) no but seriously?

2. DrNub

DrNub Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2010
    The Great White North
    how balanced are the classes? I feel like the archer class will be overpowered and melee useres like warrior (idk since i never played WoW, only other MMORPG) will be weak. Like in PvP, i wonder if archers or mages will always win. Any thoughts?

3. liquidthunder

liquidthunder Active Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Any Canadians wanna gift this for me in exchange for a regift back? I'll buy you $7 worth of apps you buy this for me?

I have a Canadian iTunes acct just no Canadian CC or gift cards :(

4. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    In wow, warriors had a skill that you could lock onto a ranged class and instantly rush them. Once you locked on to a hunter... You almost teleported directly beside the hunter and hit him with hamstring which slowed his movement by half for a few seconds... Once he was slowed most of his ranged abilities where useless and you could pummel him.

Now if the hunter kept his distance and you couldn't rush and hamstring the hunter would kite you all day.

It was very very fair and balances, it took skill to get good at pvp in wow. Pvp was great in wow.

5. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Completely forgot about this game till I read up on shit today. ZOMG I WANT IT! hahahaha

6. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    I'm not going to lie, from the videos you gals/guys are posting this looks like it's going to be hella fun. I'll give gameloft a lot of credit I have really come to enjoy their game offerings. I can't wait to play.

7. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    can anyone post screenies of the talent trees?

8. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    That costs 2 runes from IAP's.

9. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    wait so if this game is beta... then will the real version cost extra for ppl who have bought the beta? or will it be free (for beta buyers)?

10. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    Hey I created an account and picked the first server, though I had to go out for a few hours, my character is Abisco, I'd love to join!

11. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    hmmmm im thinking about getting this later today... i will join some1s guild if i can today...

12. dantelles

dantelles New Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Is it IMPOSSIBLE to run it on iPhone 3G?

Or is it possible to run in 3G but it's only GUARANTEED to run in 3GS?

13. liquidthunder

liquidthunder Active Member

Jun 8, 2009
    It won't work dude sorry, gotta upgrade your kit bud it's been 3 yrs ;)

14. dumaz1000

dumaz1000 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Gameloft does not support 3g network play. They just don't. They never have and I have reason to believe that they ever will. If and when Apple upgrades their iPhone models to support 4g, then maybe Gameloft will decide at that point to change their tone.

If I only a iPod Touch, I would not use it to sit at home all day playing online games using my own wi-fi. I've got better things to use my wi-fi for than that. Like Xbox Live, amongst other things. Some people do play online games on their iPod Touch at home using their wi-fi. I don't for the life of me understand it, but to each their own, I suppose.

I do have an iPhone. I have performed a jailbreak on my phone in the past for this very reason. I wouldn't bother doing it again myself, but it is a viable option.

Luckily, I own a "mi-fi" box. It's a portable hotspot, basically. Otherwise, the lack of 3g would be deal-breaker for me. I just wouldn't play this game, no matter how good it is, unless I could play it outside of my house.

Anyway, I guess that's just a long rant to voice my continuing displeasure with Gameloft for their unwillingness to allow 3g play in their online games. I know they never will, yet I feel compelled to vent and complain about it anyway. Go figure.

Also, I don't live in Canada and I'm too lazy to create a fake account, so I obviously cannot comment on the actual gameplay itself.

15. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    is it compatible with itouch 3g?

16. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Yes, but note that the 8 gig "3rd gen" Touch is actually just a 2nd gen, so that won't work.

17. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    It will work on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 3rd gen (32 gb and up).

18. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    i know this sounds dumb but are u serious or sarcastic
    haha
    how many skills are there

19. Jdragoon19

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    ok ya thx man