Universal Order & Chaos 2: Redemption (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    From what i see, paying customers will get more advantages ingame like daily bonus currencies. It's a VIP system of sorts.

However, since there are no timers, and the PVP areas are strict so there wont be much pay2win going on.

In fact, i think if DH5 was setup like this it wouldve been leagues better.

2. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

So basically what Gangstar Vegas and MC5 do?

3. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    #83 Kenan2000, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
    I don't think that I will be playing this...i have many reasons for that and I'm not gonna list them all but two main reasons are:

1) Energy (not just for dungeons but for doing quests too,I mean seriously?)
    2) Having played oac 1 for 3 years I realized that spending your time on Gameloft games is a Godawful idea.

Oh and Exact,there ARE timers for almost everything:

1) Crafting new gear.
    2) Doing solo dungeons.
    3) Doing legendary dungeons.

Maybe I'm just a dumb pessimist,blinded by another MMO (Graal online era),blinded so much that I don't wanna play 2 MMOS at a time but I do have an experience,not a single free2play game of Gameloft (except maybe Nova 3 freedom edition,but even there I've got screwed up - I was banned for no reason) has been worth my time.

Playing for 3 years in OaC is no joke and it went down a slope as soon as Gameloft turned into a greed machine,the fact that they made oac 2 knowing that oac 1 is a very big game and abandoning it is not the best idea is enough for me to understand how twisted Gameloft is.Anyone who's going to spend as much time as I did on Gameloft's game will become a victim just like me and don't tell me that the game existed for 5 years in the appstore and it became old.

MMOS never become old,period.

4. Anonomation

noooooo!!! Another game ruined by annoying timers.

5. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Its F2P mmo, we should all know what to expect by now in 2015. As long as the production value is there and they systems are fun and engaging, there is a ton of F2P staples that I can forgive. Its just the state of mobile gaming and theres really no other way to do it for a company to profit and keep servers going. I dont mind timers in games I play, I dont have 9hrs a day to play games anyway.

6. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Same but look at Graal online era as an instance,it is the most fair free2play MMO game ever released on ios and it does not have any timers,you don't need to constantly get new weapons or armor or accessories or whatever but a lot of players are spending money on IAPs in it even though they are literally unnecessary,I swear that right now (for few years already) there are no $$$$ only items,everything can be gotten via in-game Gralat currency.Moreover,there is a special currency that cannot be bought but received only via in-game events or as a present in some random occasion by an in-game admin.

Heck,I'm sure that even Celtic Heroes with it's grindy system is more fair than any of Gameloft's game.

It's not like f2p MMOS are evil but greed is,companies such as Gameloft don't care about entertainment of the player,they only care about cash.It has been proven a lot of times by their copycat CoC clones.

7. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Neither of the mentioned fair games are making anywhere near to the amount of money that other unfair ftp games are..... So, again... They will make what makes them money....

The problem with mmorpg mobile games is that in the ADD world we live in, people want fast and now with mobile games or auto play to let it run while they do something else... Deep and meaningful games will probably need to be found on PC

8. Serenityinaz12

Serenityinaz12 Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Sad truth - and also exactly why mobile will never completely take over gaming from consoles and pc

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I am going to be broke when this comes out probably!

10. Anonomation

Graal Era is kind of messy and ill-maintained too. There stuff everywhere, no real tutorial, and unclear ways of how to even advance in that game. A lot of people just "date" too.

11. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    So is everyone playing on Mariners Landing server from TouchAcade? I remember for the first there was a TouchAcade guild setup hopefully that happens again.

12. iSupah

iSupah Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Oh how much I long for a quality PC/Console like MMORPG to come to iOS. I was excited for O&C 2 untill I heard there were timers and energy systems..Ew.

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone else playing on a 6 plus? I think its a bit small or my eyes are just tired from work all day.

14. Serenityinaz12

Serenityinaz12 Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2015
    When is this on the U.S. App Store? 8 pm PST 11 pm EST? Is that always reliable or you never know?

15. Opiate

Opiate Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2015
    Yeah I'm also a bit curious as if it's going to release on the App Store tonight or tommorow, it's about 10:30pm here where I live in Canada. So I'm wondering if I should expect it tonight or tmr night.

16. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I grabbed it from the NZ store. I'm in the USA.

My IGN is aconfusedkender and I'm on Mariners Island Server and I went Cliffside.
    You'll know once you get in there. Add me my TA buddies. We can create a guild in the game (;

17. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    The interface is terrible, how the hell do I open chat??
    Anyone having played oac long enough to get used to where things are will likely rage.
    Graphics are way better and you can see the improvements. Interface is terrible though.

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    How do we get our pre register bonuses?

19. Opiate

Opiate Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2015
    Yeah I would definitely grab it from the NZ store if I could! Sucks not owning a computer lol

20. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    You dont need a computer at all.

Simply log out of your itunes account (settings > itunes & app store.. then click screen name and sign out)
    go to the app store and go download an Apple created free app. It will tell you that you need an account create a new zealand one (you select none as payment) google area codes and zip codes and what not so they are valid. then once you register your email you can download anything off the new zealand app store. Once you download the game you can switch back to your USA account and you should be fine to play. You wont be able to do iap on your real account until you can redownload the game on the us app store but atleast you can get a nice head start.