iPad Opinions

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by falloutmike, May 4, 2009.

1. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    #1 falloutmike, May 4, 2009
    Last edited: May 4, 2009
    Please don't classify this as spam :(... but I've spent all day trying to figure out what else I should get, I've went through the top games on everything and can't really decide.

Games I have: SuperBall3,Fish Tycoon, Flight Control, Pipes, Zentomino, geoDefense, Stick Wars, Defend the castle, Elemental monster TD, Rogue Touch, UniWar, Pocket God, Glyder, PB Harmony, Blue attack, CarJack, Freeballin', Enigmo, Bejeweled 2, Trism, Azkend, The arena, Orions, iShoot, Besiegment, Underworlds, Flick Fishing, Scrabble, SkillFlys, Treasure of Montezuma, 7Cites TD, The Quest, iDracula, Dungeon Defense, Rasta Monkey, ******, Downhil Bowling, V.Villagers 2, Kyles quest 2, Lootmaster, Arvale, Garden wars

Any opinions on a great addicting game with replayability. I love TD games, but I think I'm set with those for now. I'm a big fan of RPG's, and good puzzles. I'm also in love with Flight Control, and anything that has randomly generated maps like Pipes.

Also downloading I am Ninja and Hotdog down a Hallway out of curiosity.

2. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Puzzle Quest.

More recently CJS and Caster are fun.

3. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    well, it is spam. Every day, there are at least 10 or so threads of this exact same stuff. Just go look at one of em, is it that hard?

Wait for Zenonia if you like RPGs.

4. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    I had Puzzle Quest, but had a problem with synching and Itunes so it deleted 38 games I had, and that was one of them. When I go to my sisters I'll try to redownload a lot of them and see if I can get them for free since I bought before, might work.

5. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    Agreed, this IS spam...

instead of listing every single popular game, why don't you tell us some of the ones you might be considering? You're probably better holding off and waiting for something fun to come out

as long as you're still using the same iTunes account you should be able to re-sync them... if you get in a jam, right click on your iDevice in iTunes and reset the warnings..

6. nuggetsman28

nuggetsman28 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    charlotte
    spammer!!! mehh i will go easy on ya and let the others eat you alive!

7. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Well sorry then, don't see why I can't get a opinion on a must have game. At least I didn't make a 4 word thread saying "what should i get"..... and yet again, I'm sorry..

8. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Aww it's okay, it's understandable that the rules aren't to clear at first, and members can be pretty harsh. It's okay to have one of these threads every once in a while, but everyday just gets on everyone's nerves.

9. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Wait for zenonia it is great (takemy word for it im a tester)

10. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    I just remembered about The Quest expansion and Peggle coming soon too 0.0, how much will Zenonia be?

11. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    idk but with 20-40+ hours of gameplay great controls and graphics does it matter

12. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    warfare inc!!
    its definitely underrated one of my favorite games on the app store
    plus you can download a ton of new levels for it
    its like warcraft games and stuff
    build an army destroy other armies
    great story as well

its awesome!

13. Swordplay

Swordplay Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Chicago
    I would get Puzzle quest or wait for zenonia or seed.