Universal OPERATION DRACULA (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=267422][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267395][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267549][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267325][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267172][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267340][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267338][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267339][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267343][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267242][​IMG][/thread]

OPERATION DRACULA

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

July 30th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo

2. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Really enjoying this one, though I still hope audio options (mute music, keep effects) can be implemented.

For anyone who was disappointed that Operation Dracula wasn't a classic bullet hell shmup, I highly recommend checking out the new .Decluster Zero game. It's pure bullet hell madness. Personally, I think both games are awesome and am glad new vertical shmups are still being made.

3. kleerkoat

kleerkoat Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    bit the bullet. God damn this game is so hard it's Morley even fun.

the presentation And everything reminds me of going to the arcade years ago. but I would have pumped all my yard mowing money in it it get past the second boss. ;-)

4. magicmikezero

magicmikezero Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Please add icade/icade jr support. I love playing these types of Old school games on my lil mini arcade cabinet. I know you said u haven't "yet" but I hope it doesn't get forgotten about. Thanks so much. Loving the game. Just kinda hard with my finger. It gets in the way at times.

5. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    This game is impossible. It isn't like bullet hell like de luster or bug princess or dodonpachi where u have a core or a little pixel in the center of your ship which is all you need to worry about protecting. This is like sky force...you have to protect the whole shop but it's impossible to not get hit with that many bullets, and it moves soooo fast. I've played a
    Out of bullet hell shmups and I, baffled ...can't beat the third boss.....

6. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Damn it, I can't fight with Dracula in easy mode!
    Game Over :((!

Attached Files:

7. kleerkoat

kleerkoat Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I want to like this game so much but it's so hard that I hate it. ;-)

8. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Perhaps in an update they may nerf the difficulty a little bit.

9. tognesimo

Apr 26, 2011
    Finally I beat the game! The last boss is quite easy!

Attached Files:

10. tognesimo

Apr 26, 2011
    Dracula beated :))!

Attached Files:

11. tognesimo

Apr 26, 2011
    One of the ending frame :)

Attached Files:

12. #112 SamuraiGames, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    Thank you for playing, i really hope you have had some fun time with OPD, that will mean a lot to us. It would be really awesome if you could leave some nice feedback on the App Store to help the game getting more audience. :)

Cheers.

13. tognesimo

Apr 26, 2011
    Another frame of the end :)! This game is superb, thanks samurai games! It's very hard to finish with the first and third character on normal! Make the possibility to fight with Dracula in easy mode too!

Attached Files:

14. magicmikezero

magicmikezero Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Still planning on Icade/ Icade jr. Support? Game is hard as nails with my finger getting in the way all the time, still a pretty solid game though.

15. tognesimo

Apr 26, 2011
    I beat the game with the secret ship too! The firepower of this ship is incredible but it has only 2 energy bars! Great game now beated with all four ships!

Attached Files:

16. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Wtf how could you beat it so many times....I beat easy mode one time and it doesn't even let me fight Dracula. No way I'm Never beating normal mode with any of the characters...too hard I can't get to stage 4.

17. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
  18. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Are there upgrades in this game or just high score

19. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Soooooo

The update added an IAP to unlock the Samurai. Has anyone actually played the Samurai? Lol. This game is so brutal this is one of the few shooters I haven't beaten yet.

Billy