Universal [Open Beta] The Valley of the Architects

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Whaleo, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Whaleo

Whaleo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    #1 Whaleo, Apr 26, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    [​IMG]

Hey TouchArcade,

Michael here from WHALEO announcing a new voice-narrated puzzle game: The Valley of the Architects.

Beta is currently open via testflight, send your testflight info to media @ whaleo.com . Looking forward to your feedback.

Description
    The Valley follows Liz, an architectural writer, across the looming regions of Africa as she tries to uncover the story of the mysterious architect. As she reaches each summit she is presented with puzzles hidden in each monument. Using her skills, she will have to overcome each puzzle. As the story unravels around her it becomes clear that there is nothing quite like a waltz though The Valley...

Screenshots (Gameplay trailer coming soon)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mikeyz

Mikeyz Active Member

Aug 2, 2018
    Male
    My pleasure! :)

3. Whaleo

Whaleo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Thanks so much. Your feedback is a HUGE help!

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Honestly I don’t know if it’s just me but I didn’t make it very far, I found the visuals looked great but it also made it difficult for me to properly see everything clearly so I gave up.

5. Whaleo

Whaleo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Not sure yet hoping for end of summer. Need to work out the kinks so nothing official yet!

6. Whaleo

Whaleo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Thanks for playing!

When you say difficult to see what in particular? The player? Where to go? Something else? Appreciate the feedback :)

7. Whaleo

Whaleo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Hey all,

Just released an update to the beta. If you want to join you can send me your testflight privately. Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

[​IMG]

8. Whaleo

Whaleo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014

Getting close to the finish line. Lots of new updates made to the game. To try the BETA send me your testflight and I'll add you.

Thanks.

9. Whaleo

Whaleo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Hey TA!

Been awhile seen the last update. The Valley of the Architects is still on the way. Latest testing is ongoing now in TestFlight. Let me know if you want in!

Right now still figuring out the tutorial. Worried it may need to be scrapped and start from ground up. Let me know what you think.

Best,
    Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Whaleo

Whaleo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Hey TA!

First trailer for The Valley of the Architects out now!

Final testing happening now. Send me a message if you would like to join the TestFlight. Also have a Steam playtest happening if you have Steam and would like to try it out.

In this update:
    • Achievements
    • More options
    • Revised main menu
    • Revised levels/puzzles
    • Lots of bug fixes
    Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Best,
    Mike

adin likes this.
  11. Whaleo

Whaleo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Hey TA!

Pre-Order The Valley of the Architects here! Looking for a few testers to iron out some questions. Send me a message if you would like to join the TestFlight.

[​IMG]

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Best,
    Mike

Attached Files: