Universal [Open Beta Test] ReconInForce - Deception, Ambush, and Tactics!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Garren, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garren

Garren Member

Apr 28, 2015
    #1 Garren, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    My name is Garren, and I'm a one-man indie dev studio. I'm a huge fan of the strategy genre and I think that iOS is lacking a turn based strategy game with a modern military feel and decent depth. I've been working on my addition to the AppStore for almost two years now. Join me as a Beta Tester for my first ever game, coming to iPhone and iPad soon!

Title: ReconInForce
    Genre: Strategy / Action

ReconInForce is a militaristic turn based strategy game using deception, ambush, and tactics. Dominate the field with an armada of troops and unlimited strategic options. Sneak through cities and forest or deploy smoke to hide until it’s time to strike. Spy on the enemy with scouts to prevent surprises. Leverage the strengths of your commanders and soldiers to attack and destroy the enemy’s base.

PM or email me at [email protected] to join the Beta Testing team through TestFlight. Currently I'm trying to get some balance feedback and uncover any remaining bugs. Would love to hear what you think about the game!

[​IMG]

Looking forward to hearing from you. As updates for the game come out I will post them here. Thanks,

Garren

2. Garren

Garren Member

Apr 28, 2015
    Update 4550 Just Released!

Update 4550 just came out for my game, ReconInForce. I'm still looking for Beta Testers and user feedback. If interested, email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a TestFlight invitation.

This update offers a cool new business model that allows first time users a free one-time use of three premium commanders. Plus, I'm offering a commander bundle for a one-time purchase to unlock all content in the game for a huge savings.

[​IMG]

Thanks to the feedback of several of my beta testers ReconInForce underwent a map purge. Now only the best maps will be launching with the game, allowing players to spend more time on the maps they love.

Looking forward to hearing what you think about my game, ReconInForce!

3. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Garren. I didn't know about this thread. I serached the forums for 'Recon In Force' but nothing came up so I started that other thread.