Universal [Open Beta] SharePlay Guessing Game - New casual multiplayer party game using SharePlay

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Greg Gardner, Oct 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg Gardner

Greg Gardner New Member

Oct 8, 2021
    Male
    I've been working all summer on a fun, new, casual multiplayer party game called SharePlay Guessing Game. I plan to release it when iOS 15.1 is released (which includes the new SharePlay feature) in the next few weeks. But you can help me test it today.

Play along with your friends over FaceTime and compete to see who can get the highest score.

Contains two fun, casual game modes:

1. Guess the Phrase: Complete the phrase before your friends as it fills in one letter at a time.
    2. Guess the Drawing: Figure out your friend's drawing before time runs out.

Features:
    - Causal: No accounts, no teams, no setup needed. Start playing immediately.
    - Easy: No typing! Answer using only your voice makes input a breeze on any device.

Note that iOS 15.1 beta is required for all players to be able to play together. You can, however, play both game single player to try them out on iOS 15, but doing so is a lot less fun.

The beta test is open right now. Please join if you have iOS 15.1 beta and invite any friends who are also on the 15.1 beta to play with you as well.

https://testflight.apple.com/join/45msQXwK

I'll be monitoring this thread for feedback or you can send feedback via the app as well. I would love any and all feedback you have, good or bad. It should be pretty solid as I have been testing it for a while, but I haven't tested with large groups yet because it is hard to find players on the iOS 15.1 beta.

menu.jpg phrase.jpg drawing.jpg lists.jpg

2. Greg Gardner

Greg Gardner New Member

Oct 8, 2021
    Male
  3. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA