Universal [Open Beta] Fearless Fantasy from tinyBuild Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tinyBuild, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinyBuild

tinyBuild Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Hi everyone!

The final beta test for Fearless Fantasy will begin within 24h

The game is shaping up AMAZINGLY! The reworked art, balance fixes, and a brand new main map all come together resulting in a game I'd be happy to pay for.
    [​IMG]

I'll send everyone who signed up an e-mail as soon as the beta test is live :)

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Thanks man... Beta testing's been pretty smooth on my end too, and it's all fun and games rather than issues or bugs or even suggestions. Cant wait to test out the final build. The game really did shape up to be better.

Definite instabuy when it hits live. Havent really done a no-hesitation instabuy for a while now. :)

3. tinyBuild

Mar 23, 2011
    Thanks for the kind words! :)

I just sent out an invite to everyone who signed up. This is the final beta test, get it while it's available!

4. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    I gave the new version a quick go...
    Is it possible that the dots and arrows are a bit bigger on iphone, or is my mind playing tricks on me?
    I don't/wouldn't mind at all, honestly. I can see that some people with bigger/thicker fingers could get a bit in trouble. Probably not on easy mode, but when it gets harder and faster later on.

I played three battler/shooters the last ten days with gorgeous and very impressive sfx-sounds, and when i just played your game now, i had the impression that you had more sfx on the enemies before the last update...possible, or a mind trick again?

Anyways - instabuy on release day.

5. tinyBuild

Mar 23, 2011
    Are you playing on iPhone 4/5?

I can see it being a little bit difficult to get used to. We had to keep the whole game as scalable as possible with a single build. We could scale it a bit for those smaller devices, but then later in the game the arrows/buttons would have to get downscaled back. The later stages have complex gestures that fill up most of the screen.

I do think the SFX part is mind tricks :)

We'll have a release date announcement tomorrow, this has been quiet a journey

6. tinyBuild

Mar 23, 2011
  7. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    An absolute gem, guys. Unfortunately, I didn't get as much playtime as I would've wanted due to work, but still, highly recommended!

8. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    After a little pause of all this shooting on my 5s...yep, seemed to be mind tricks only ;)

Great release news - instabuy!

Btw, great icon.

9. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Ahhhh finally something to look forward to. Huge file size ? I had to pass on grim fandango at the moment for the sheer size of it which kind of sucks. :/ hoping this is under 1 gb

10. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The last Beta version's sitting at 339mb, im sure the release build wont stray too far away from that figure.

11. luckystrikeguy

Sep 18, 2013
    Perfect! Almost forgot about h&c 2 as well. Going to be a busy week.

So does this play like infinity blade? Lots of swiping and gestures looks like

12. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    More comparable to Saturday Morning RPG or Battleloot Adventures with heavy emphasis on gesture-controls to determine attack and skill strengths and effectiveness.

A pretty sweet story comes with it as well. And the visuals... ;)

13. tinyBuild

Mar 23, 2011
    4 days left till release! So PUMPED!

The weird part about Fearless Fantasy (aside from you know, the game itself) is how well it sells itself by reactions of people playing. We're now doing a tremendous job reaching out to Youtubers to get them to play it.

14. luckystrikeguy

Sep 18, 2013
    Yeah I'm pretty pumped as well. Don't know how I missed out on this till last week.