Universal OneBit Adventure (by Galactic Slice/SpaceKryptonite)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Nov 20, 2019.

1. SpaceKryptonite

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Indie Developer
    Try restarting the game, it should fix it. If it continues, give me your username and I'll see if there is something wrong server side.

2. SpaceKryptonite

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Indie Developer
    Try restarting the game. If it continues, tap the Bug Report. It will send your saved game to the server so I can retrieve it and fix it. Once done, let me know your username as well.

3. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Thanks for helping, now the bug is disappear.

The pyromancer seems bugged, more like a weaker warrior who can’t burn enemies lol.

BTW,

4. SpaceKryptonite

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Indie Developer
    Definitely weaker. I'll probably up his damage, but his abilities are kinda a mess since he doesn't have a way to increase burn damage. Planning to rework eventually.

5. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    According to the information, is the Ostrich out of ranking system because it is too powerful? I think the March chance can higher than 100% is funny as well.

PS: I don't know why the spoiled function is not working at the moment, so I change the text color.

6. SpaceKryptonite

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Indie Developer
    Yes, he definitely is way too overpowered to compete in the rankings! There are several abilities that can go past 100% (Another reason there will be a huge rework eventually).

P.S. That spoiler is a work of art! xD

7. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Deleted, forgot to go to page 2 first :rolleyes:

8. SpaceKryptonite

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Indie Developer
    For sure, be on the lookout for v1.1.22. That is the version that has all the major bugs fixed. Should be rolling out within 24hrs

9. moshgra

moshgra Active Member

Aug 24, 2012
    General Service Technician at PepBoys. Full time S
    Dover, DE
    #29 moshgra, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Enjoying the hardcore challenge, drop rate on my last mage was painful, couldn't find a campfire was out of Mana and I tried dancing around enemies. Made me more resourceful on my next play. Another thing i found is every time I play the game it causes background music to stop.

10. SpaceKryptonite

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Indie Developer
    Glad hardcore is giving the right amount of challenge! I'm curious, is only the music stopping every time you start the game?

11. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    Yes, that is really frustrating, I tried Apple Music and Youtube Music, both of them stop playing music when I start the game.

12. moshgra

moshgra Active Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Dover, DE
    If I have headphones in I can just press the button to start it back up, but if I don't then bringing down the control panel or switching apps starts it but stops immediately when the game screen comes back up. I notice this in a large amount of games and one of my 1st world problems that I wish just didn't exist.

13. SpaceKryptonite

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Indie Developer
    #33 SpaceKryptonite, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    It seems that Unity is not the easiest when it comes to cooperating with external audio. I will do some research and add it to the list.

Edit: Also for the major bugs, I did some more digging and found the actual problems. Will be fixed in v1.1.23

moshgra likes this.
  14. moshgra

moshgra Active Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Dover, DE
    That make sense why so many games have that same issue, thanks for all you do!

SpaceKryptonite likes this.
  15. PadawanPete

PadawanPete Active Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Does anyone know how to get the secret tutorial achievement because I downloaded the game and played the tutorial about 10 times but cant find it and am unable to move on to the actual game until I get this achievement because thats defeat and I would rather just delete the game :(

16. PadawanPete

PadawanPete Active Member

Apr 21, 2017
    After posting this I tried one more time and found it so thank goodness ignore me.

17. SpaceKryptonite

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Indie Developer
    Nvm! You found it lol

18. SpaceKryptonite

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Indie Developer
    New year, new feature. In case anyone is wondering about playing other music while playing OneBit, the latest v1.1.30 is out now which allows you to do just that! Happy gaming!