Universal One Tap Rally (by Razmobi)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by razmobi, May 5, 2017.

1. PatanSwe

PatanSwe Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Awesome update. Overall leaderboard adds to the longevity. Would be nice with a restart button on the right side. Kinda awkward to go via pause to restart race.
    See you in the leaderboards.
    PatScab is my nick.

2. retrogamOR

retrogamOR Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2013
    #62 retrogamOR, May 22, 2017
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Yeah,thanks for the update.Nice to play the game without nitros.They were added before i got the game,so i didn't get to play it without nitros before.

I'm not seeing a notification as to which tracks i've played before.Was this supposed to be added in this update?

This is a cracking little game by the way.I could lose hours trying to beat my best times.Very addictive.

3. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

Big thanks for the update without nitro's! Really really nice little gem you got there!

4. razmobi

razmobi Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Thanks for the feedback guys, the good news is the leaderboards for no nitros have already been filled up quite a bit as the android update with no nitros went live a week ago, iOS uses the same leaderboards, so there is a good amount of races in there already.
    Keep the suggestions coming, i will get what you guys mentioned out in the next update, a restart race button where you dont have to pause, and the showing which track has been raced by putting an icon next to the track on the track selection screen, + others i mentioned in the previous post.
    If you guys like the game feel free to leave a review to help try to grow the game. cheers guys!

5. franchehehe

franchehehe Member

Jan 20, 2017
    I love it. I'm preferring the leaderboards without nitros, but still am also playing both game modes. Excellent job

6. TLR

TLR Member

May 9, 2017
    Cool thanks for the update and listening. Been playing the updated version on my Android but I much prefer playing it on my iPad which I can cause the update is live, cheers!

7. ggallin

ggallin Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Photographer
    Argentina
    Big update!

Can be nice a leaderboard of friends, we enjoy very much the game.

Agree with the restart button or a lateral swipe can be great.

When i put a flag in my name not propieltry appears in the main screen.

Thanks again!

8. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Thanks for the comments! yes looking to implement a friends part in the next update, and a restart game im looking at the best way to implement that without having to pause. thanks again, i'll look into the flag thing, it seems to be an encoding thing, i'll let you know.
    Cheers!

9. franchehehe

franchehehe Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Love the idea of an offline mode, searching/racing friends will be awesome too!

10. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Thanks guys, the next update will be coming in the next few days. will let you know once its live. im also thinking to change the icon, this one is simple and represents the game. but am thinking to go more flashy, what do you think?

11. ggallin

May 10, 2013
    Photographer
    Argentina
    Thanks 4 answer Razmobi!

A little detail: In nitro mode the ghost car not shown the nitro reaction.

I think was a good idea fomented the teams in the game, for this reason i put a flag in my name, maybe the game can localized the country automatically?

3 guys with oriental characters monopolized the top 3 everyday haha

Anyway, thanks again and sorry 4 my bad english

12. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Not a problem, thank you for the feedback and suggestions!
    I'll try to get the nitro showing for ghost cars in the next update. in terms of localizing the leaderboard. probably wont be able to get that out in the upcoming update but will definately add that to the todo list hopefully for the following one. i love the idea

13. WildHunt

WildHunt Member

Feb 16, 2017
    I just played it yesterday, it's so fun!

14. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Thanks WildHunt, that was the goal, fun, simple yet challenging.

15. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    The overall leaderboard seems shows the players total wins.

That's cool, but it means someone who jumps straight up the rankings could be ranked lower than someone who just plays more games, but never gets as far up the rankings.

Would be better if there was a leaderboard that ranks people by their combined rankings across all tracks.

16. ggallin

May 10, 2013
    Photographer
    Argentina
    Agree, perhaps put all leaderboards in the same button or menu can be cool, is a little weird found the leaderboard in the configuration menu.

Cheers!

17. franchehehe

franchehehe Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Yeah agree with the overall leaderboard. Still loving the game, it's addictive! The guys at the top are haaaard to beat!

18. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    #78 Red1, May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
    Another thought - could put at option in the garage "Set as favorite" , which means the car won't change even if you unlock a new car.

Oh, plus the ability to view a single list showing your own rank on each track, so you know which tracks need attention.

19. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    #79 grits, May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
    I'm playing Beach 7 and wondering why the ghost car is overtaking me on the long straightaway. Seems like we are both at max speed and then somehow it gains on me. I've got first on a bunch of the beach courses but this one is perplexing me.

Ok so all the people with the top times are hitting the first wall on purpose. This gives them a permanent speed boost. Is this a glitch or what?

Update: check out my ghost of desert 1. I hit the wall on purpose and got first place. This could be considered high level or cheap. Not sure. I wonder how this could be abused and if it actually is unbeatable or not with traditional methods.

20. franchehehe

franchehehe Member

Jan 20, 2017
    I've noticed the faster you accelerate of the brake you will be already up to speed hence faster on the straights, it's important to brake and accelerate at the right times, and limit the braking time to what's needed to not hit the walls.