Universal One Tap Rally (by Razmobi)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by razmobi, May 5, 2017.

1. razmobi

razmobi Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Can you try opening the app again? did you play the game previously and signed up, or was it the first time you were getting the error on the loading when first installing the app, if so uninstall and reinstall the app, other wise try opening again and your races and username will be intact.

2. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    I've restarted the app and restarted the phone - same error.

I had created a user name and played earlier.

If I reinstall, will I lose my scores?

3. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Cant seem to replicate this error, can you please pm me and send me the username you are using, so i can have a look into it closer for you. many thanks.

4. TLR

TLR Member

May 9, 2017
    Working fine... Loving the game! Keep up the good work!

5. PatanSwe

PatanSwe Member

Jun 23, 2015
    #45 PatanSwe, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Same problem for me

"Director Class - ERROR - Failed to execute new ( params ) function on 'menu'

On startup. Played for a couple of days.

6. retrogamOR

retrogamOR Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2013
    This is my type of game.Loved top down racers since Super-Sprint in the arcade.Pure racing,with no weapons to ruin the flow of the game either.

Purchased the remove Ads IAP & i'm looking foward to the update with seperate leaderboards for those that prefer to race without nitros.

7. VTX

VTX Well-Known Member

Love the game, hate the nitro's :)

Looking forward to the update with separated leaderboards.

I also purchased the remove ads addOn.

8. Hoot3000

Hoot3000 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2012
    I get the same error as above.

9. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Hi Hoot3000, please pm me with your username in the game so i can try to get this fixed for you.

10. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Thanks, im expecting to release the version with separate leader boards (with / without nitros) + other recommendations in this forum in about a week. check back i'll let you know once the update goes live.

11. Red1

Red1 Moderator

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    #51 Red1, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Would be cool if the game included an overall score and leaderboard (across all tracks). That would encourage players to play the game more, to improve their overall ranking.

Also, when pause is pressed, it needs to end the skidding sound effect. If you pause during a skid and then choose restart, the skidding sound continues in the new game.

12. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Love the idea of the overall leaderboard! i will add that one to the list for the upcoming update, the game already registers total wins etc, so it wont be hard to make a leaderboard from it :)
    Skidding, thanks for bringing that to my attention, will fix that in the update too.

13. ggallin

ggallin Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Photographer
    Argentina
    #53 ggallin, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    <3

Hi Razmobi!

I love the game, really addictive.

Some suggestions that I can think of:

+ I agree with the general leader boards, maybe a "championship of the day" with a race of each scenario would be great.
    + I agree with / without nitro separate table of results.
    + The game interface works very well, but a side-sliding race restart (like the Zip Zap game) would be really great for optimizing the dynamics in repeated races, at this point I think it would be more dynamic if the lights Start of races are three and not four.

Are only small suggestions that I can think of for a great game in every way, congratulations and thanks!

14. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Guys thank you so much for the feedback, im working away to get all the suggestions you guys have brought up here.

An update, i have two separate leaderboards now on Android. if you have the android version get the update and there will now be 2 game modes, one with leaderboards for use with nitros, and one with just pure racing :) also fixed the skidmark sound on pause.

I expect to have these changes finished for iOS in the next 3 days, then a couple days for apple to review, so iOS separate leaderboards for with/without nitros should be live by the end of this week.
    Also trying to squeeze in some of the other suggestions you guys have made in this upcoming update. i'll let you know once its live for iOS.

15. franchehehe

franchehehe Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Awesome looking forward to the iOs update!

16. TLR

TLR Member

May 9, 2017
    Played the version with the update on Android... Seperate leaderboards working well. Don't mind playing either way, with or without Nitros. So it's more leaderboards of for the challenge. Also looking forward to this update on iPhone.

17. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Hey guys, thanks for your patience, The update is now out on iOS! it took a little longer than expected but heres whats updated based on your comments here

* The BIG one: New game mode without nitros! Leaderboards with and without Nitros you can select which you would like to play in the settings menu
    * New "Overall wins leaderboard", this can be accessed from the settings menu
    * Fixed skid mark sound on pause
    * Fixed rewarded ads on iOS, Have added a new provider if the current rewarded network is not returning an ad.
    * Some minor graphic and play enhancements

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/one-tap-rally/id1226941641?ls=1&mt=8

please let me know if any issues or more feedback on what you would like to see in the game. I am looking into the net update now, which i will include updates from more of your comments here. including toggle music, chats, find friends to race, and an offline game mode :)

18. Red1

Red1 Moderator

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    Nice one - Thanks for doing the two things I raised.
    * New "Overall wins leaderboard"
    * Fixed skid mark sound on pause

The overall leaderboard's going to keep me playing this game longer!! :)

19. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Thanks Red1, for the suggestions! if there's any other ideas you have, just let me know :)

20. franchehehe

franchehehe Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Awesome downloading now. Looking forward to the non nitros leaderboards.