Universal One More Jump (by SMG Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, Sep 1, 2016.

1. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Yowzers. I had crowned every single campaign level and completed the first community level. You guys just keep on giving me more pain!!!
    I love it.

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yeah that's how far I had gotten before I deleted the game, just to see to my shock that the game had no Icloud, now I started all over, and it still is great fun, I am going much faster trough the game now, but that is logical when you almost finished it the first time.

Community level 2 was too hard for me though, but I want to play the new levels of course.

I deleted the game because Apple deleted Gamecenter, how stupid can you be, I mean Apple not me ha ha.

3. PremoGamesDave

Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah we're looking into icloud now and hoping to have it fixed for the next update.

We're not done yet, still have a lot more content to get out there.

4. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    All levels with three diamonds, and the first three community levels completed!!!
    Community level 4 is the only currently released level that I haven't beaten :)

5. PremoGamesDave

Mar 15, 2016
    Hey everyone in case you missed it we pushed out a pretty big update.

36 new levels

1 new community level

New obstacles/more variety for endless mode

3 new game modes - mirror, night and rotation.

Mirror is exactly what it sounds like and mirrors both the horizontal and vertical orientation. Night darkens the level and puts a spotlight on the player so you can only see a little bit around you. Rotation will slowly rotate the camera while the level progresses. These were added for players who wanted a little more of a challenge so I hope people have fun with them. You need to get a crown on a level in order to unlock the new modes for it.

Thanks for playing!