Universal One Hit Cowboy (by YE ZHIXIONG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by tobytaro, Apr 19, 2017.

1. tobytaro

tobytaro Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Thanks,man! Definitely I will add new feature to the game and make it better. Pls give me your email and I will invite you to be the tester when I implement new feature!:)

2. tobytaro

Apr 15, 2011
    update with optimised tutorial is coming soon:)

3. rich1574

rich1574 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2015
    Nice little game! Just managed to get the #1 top score!
    Personally I think perfect hits apart from filling the gattlig gun bar should give you a higher score as well...
    Either way congrats on making an addictive game.

4. tobytaro

Apr 15, 2011
    Thank you and congrats!
    If you like the game, pls rate and review it on AppStore. You support will keep me making this game better!:D
    Perfect hit does get reward of double coins besides filling the bar. But you are right maybe I should reward player higher score:)

5. tobytaro

Apr 15, 2011
    After being featured in EU 29 countries Appstore, One Hit Cowboy continue being featured in China, HK, Taiwan and Macau#✌️##
    #OHC #OneHitCowboy #ItsHighNoon
    IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1216999688

6. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Congrats on the recognition!

7. tobytaro

Apr 15, 2011
    Thanks!
    And I sent you an invitation for testflight, the new update is coming soon, it will be available for test in the next few days!

8. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    It's been a while but I've been on a long stretch of work out of town. So I did get to test out the new build. The added "bullet-time" ability is a cool touch (hit a bullet icon in the lower left of the screen and your character auto kills all enemies on screen). But I would still like to see more than one enemy in a runthrough. Once unlocked, each new screen should have a change in enemies...even 3 different types on screen at once. Also, the score for a perfect shot (especially for 2 or 3) should at least double the score. A few minor touches and this game has some draw to coming back and playing. Like the new addition though ####

9. tobytaro

Apr 15, 2011
    Thanks for the feedback. And the new version is released on App Store now! Yes next step I will try to make different enemies in one run-through, and there will be new game worlds other than the current scene.

10. tobytaro

Apr 15, 2011
    One Hit Cowboy new version 2.1.0 is featured as "Best new updates" in 107 countries, including US and Canada.��✌️����

11. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Bumping this game . Small game but it has addictive gameplay

12. tobytaro

Apr 15, 2011
    Thank you for choosing this game. The newest update has two game modes and a bunch of new skin and characters!
    Have fun!

13. tobytaro

Apr 15, 2011
    Hi, so happy to tell you all my newest game Spider Ball is released on App Store and Google Play now!
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1300068604?mt=8
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttgame.spiderball

Spider Ball is a very fun and challenging game. Aim, hook and swing your way to the top. Can you make it? Download it right now and show your play style!

Features:
    * Unique gameplay mechanic - challenging and addictive!
    * Very simple control - only need one hand one finger to play!
    * 45+ elaborately design levels, more levels will be added in future update!
    * Compare your score with friends.
    * 42+ different funny balls to be unlocked.
    * Arcade and Endless gameplay mode.