On the run! - puzzle game from 9cubes LTD studio

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by lukasK, Apr 30, 2014.

1. lukasK

lukasK Active Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Creative Director at 9cubes LTD
    Swindon, United Kingdoms
    Hi guys, we are small indie studio from England and this is our first app store release. We have been working on the game for a while and now its the time to share it with you.

My name is Lukas Kraina I am co-founder and creative director of 9cubes LTD ( www.9cubes.co.uk ) company formed after winning developers competition “Make the Game” by Computec Media (www.computec.de).

Winning that competition gave us the chance to finish the game to a stage we are proud to show it to the world. We were also able to work with Amiga-composer legend Chris Hülsbeck (Turrican 2, Giana Sisters...) who did the music to our game.

„On The Run!“ is a Premium-puzzle-game without Ads or IAPs, for 1.99 $. It offers several game-modes, moderate depth in casual-gameplay (mid-core), achievements, collection and platform-specific social-features. It’s available for iOS-/android- tablet/mobiles, facebook and can be used cross-platform via facebook. The (re-) decision for a premium-payment-model was quite hard for us, but as followers of TA podcast we decided to take the risk.

Let me know how you like the game, any feedback will help us make game even better.

link to google store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.de.computec.ontherun

you can find trailer here:

Thanks Lukas K.

Attached Files: