"On Target" NEW iPad Game FREE Codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by 3sixtysoftware, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3sixtysoftware

3sixtysoftware Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    On Target is a fast paced shooting game that requires skill, accuracy and a fast finger!
    Enter the world of On Target and discover many fun and action packed levels testing your speed and accuracy against the clock.
    From shooting ninjas to destroying skeleton's On Target will have you hooked all the way.
    Test your speed and skill against friends and family to see who tops that all important leader board!

Features dynamic levels, leader boards, Facebook and Twitter integration, hidden bonus features and plenty of gun slinging!

Remember...stay On Target!

We have 25 FREE codes to give away to the first 25 people to simply email "FREE CODE" to [email protected] to redeem in US App Store.
    All we ask in return is a brief review at Touch Arcade and the App Store :)

Happy Shooting!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/on-target/id403715861?mt=8&uo=4

2. 3sixtysoftware

Nov 22, 2010
    3sixty software

Thanks for the fast response to our code giveaway, we have 20 left for you to review!

Happy Shooting!

3sixty software Team

3. 3sixtysoftware

Nov 22, 2010
    #3 3sixtysoftware, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
    On Target

3sixty software would like to thank everyone for their interest in "On Target" the New iPad Game.

We would like to list some extra codes below, if you are unfortunate enough not to receive a code for On Target we will reward postings about the game to post's #10, 20, 30, 40 and 50.

Good luck from the 3sixty software team and remember...stay "On Target"

Please leave a review for On Target at the App Store and Touch Arcade forum.

http://toucharcade.com/link/http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/on-target/id403715861?mt=8&uo=4

Promo Codes:

L943XYLF7PL7
    P3AFP9PMKYLH
    TWHXWMFF3KY3
    RRFY3XR34MLW
    9RYWEEFX76N4
    4HHLKPLLP4YL
    P4K63TLLYJMF
    NMKN9TFY7A3N
    9HKKFJA79RW3
    X3WP3LJY6FFW

4. 3sixtysoftware

Nov 22, 2010
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/on-target/id403715861?mt=8&uo=4[/QUOTE]

3sixty software would again like to thank everyone for their interest and comments for the fantastic New iPad Game "On Target"

Due to high demand we have a final 15 FREE codes to giveway for On Target!

Simply email "FREE CODE" to: [email protected]

Please leave a review for On Target at the App Store and right here at Touch Arcade.

Good luck and remember.....stay On Target!

3sixty software Team

5. 3sixtysoftware

Nov 22, 2010
    "On Target" 10 USA Free Codes Left for iPad!

Thanks for the great review, it's good to see iPad owners enjoying playing On Target.

We have 10 free codes left for USA iTunes.

Please leave a review at the App Store and here at touch arcade!

Regards
    3sixty software Team

6. 3sixtysoftware

Nov 22, 2010
  7. 3sixtysoftware

Nov 22, 2010
  8. 3sixtysoftware

Nov 22, 2010
    #8 3sixtysoftware, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  9. 3sixtysoftware

Nov 22, 2010
    #9 3sixtysoftware, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  10. hsthompson

hsthompson Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Even "easy" is way hard

Maybe I've just got fat fingers, but I just can't seem to do very well, even on easy level. It looks like I'm tapping *exactly* where the target is, but I miss, time and time again. I thought for a while maybe I had to lead targets a bit, but I couldn't do that consistently either.

The presentation is beautiful, but instead of an enjoyable reaction game, it ended up being frustrating to get beyond the limitations of my own appendages. I'm not sure exactly how my finger taps translate into coordinates, but judging what the absolute center of my finger tip will be at any given press seems impossible.

Maybe some sort of calibration screen could be made available? Let me tap the exact center of a few spots around the screen, and then do x/y adjustments during the game to compensate for the particular shape of someone's touch?

Anyway, beautiful game, but I need some sort of calibration in order to be more accurate.