On Developers Submitting Games to TouchArcade

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by arn, Sep 17, 2008.

1. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Great question, I am not sure of the answer though. For my Wednesday releases I just sent a note to the (submit a tip) email asking to have the game listed with the other releases, that usually worked for me.

2. magicgamestudio

magicgamestudio Well-Known Member

#42 magicgamestudio, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    Hello.

I noticed you said cheap/simple/smaller games don't catch your attention in terms of reviewing them. Is 99 cents or free too cheap?

I have a free game app with a paid version coming out soon. Both free app versions are available on both major smart phone stores.

I sent you guys an email today (I am the developer. My name is Frank) to the tips email. The email subject says our company name and developer name. Our company name is has the word "Magic" in it. If you'd like the full company name let me know to verify.

Let me if the game happens to interest you. I am going to be releasing a paid version soon too for $0.99.

I will most likely be running a small advert campaign for either the paid or free version soon. We will most likely have a niche in the paid section if its released.

Thank you,
    Frank

3. impossiballs

impossiballs New Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Developer for mobile games
    #43 impossiballs, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Hello

I am a developer and I was trying to send a press release to [email protected] (hoping for a review of course) however the email was rejected with one of the sames failure reasons mentioned in this thread (see below):

[email protected]: host toucharcade-com.relay1a.spamh.com[75.126.136.140]
    said: 554 5.7.1 Filter Rule 16 - Global REJECT Filter Macro 18252 (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

Could someone advice on how shoud I contact TouchArcade?
    Thanks in advance
    Best regards

4. Limey Lizard

Limey Lizard Member

Nov 2, 2015
    Game Developer
    United Kingdom
    Email sent!

My game is launching on the 5th November!

Maybe is too late, but sent an email with screenshots & an invitation to TestFlight my game :)

Game is released with a publisher, and am hoping for an Apple Feature spot!

Would love to see my game listed on TouchArcade! :D