OldBooth - Best App Ever????

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by BulletDev, Dec 1, 2008.

1. mek

mek Well-Known Member

as you add new masks, which i love by the way, hopefully you will keep all the holiday specific ones,

can i reccomend as the amount grows, can their be an organization, like holiday, classic, 80's, etc.

2. twopixels

twopixels Member

Dec 8, 2008
    We put the holidays mask back in next update as hidden, thanks for suggestion.

3. cptlockheed

cptlockheed Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    IT professional since the 80's
    Finland
    Just got this and yes, it is very fun! My wife didn't recognize me from the first picture I showed her :)

4. preuve

preuve Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008

Awesome application. I love the simplicity and effectiveness. Great laughs!!

I've left a 5 star review in support in the app store. I hope this supports your sales and you can update with more templates :)

5. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Hrm nice, picking this up now.

6. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    I just wanted to come back and say that I've gotten quite a lot of enjoyment out of this app.

I work in an office and it was a rather quiet day yesterday, so I managed to practice pasting about 10 of my co-workers faces on many different templates hehe. Good times, good times :)

Constructive advice: Some of the masks need a bit of work, and a few extra little effects would be awesome if possible. Looking forward to updates!

7. twopixels

twopixels Member

Dec 8, 2008