Universal [Old Soft Launch Thread]Symmetria: Path to Perfection (by Platonic Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Rugnor, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rugnor

Rugnor Active Member

May 20, 2015
    Game Dev
    Spain
    #1 Rugnor, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    [​IMG]

UPDATE: SYMMETRIA WORLDWIDE LAUNCH

We are happy to announce that we (finally) launched worldwide Symmetria for iOS and Android.

It has been a really long trip and we’re proud to have reached “the end”. Now the “marketing” part “begins” so... wish us good luck!

We can’t thank TouchArcaders enough for all the help and encouragement that gave us for the past months ^-^ We really hope you enjoy Symmetria and, as always, your feedback is more than welcome and very appreciated :)

Thanks!
    Álvaro & Valeria

--------

You can download ‘Symmetria: Path to Perfection’ for free on:

AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1173591563

Google Play Games: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.platonicgames.symmetria

--------

PS.: We just updated Sweet Sins and Happy Hop. We wish you all Merry Christmas! ^-^

--------

Presskit: http://platonicgames.com/press/presskit/sheet.php?p=symmetria
    Web: www.platonicgames.com
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/PlatonicGames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlatonicGames

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYMMETRIA SOFT-LAUNCH

Hi TouchArcade! We’re Álvaro and Valeria, also known as Platonic Games, an independent development studio from Spain. We just soft-launched our new iOS game ‘Symmetria: Path to Perfection’ in Canada, New Zealand and the Netherlands.

What Beta Testers said about Symmetria

“I have a touch of OCD and this game speaks to me.”

“A good game to keep the mind in check.”

“Gorgeous, fast, unique.”

“Yes.”

We would like to thank again all the toucharcade beta testers that helped us turn Symmetria into the game that it is today! Your feedback was TRULY useful and we’re very happy with the ‘final’ result :D

If you’re from Canada, New Zealand or the Netherlands and want to give it a try, you can download ‘Symmetria: Path to Perfection’ for free on the AppStore.

We’re all ears for anything that you would like to say about the game: suggestions, opinions, problems...

Thank you! :D

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #2 ROGER-NL, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    NL might gave it away but I am from the Netherlands and thank god for that by the way ha ha.

The game is really fun and very polished it's a step up from their other game I played Happy Hop which was also fun, but this is more of my liking.

I did the premium unlock, you get the ad remover, energy timer all removed and you get some extra mechanics and 45 extra levels all for only 2.99 Euro.

Good luck for the Dev. I would say Thumps Up.

3. Noval33t

Noval33t Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Dark side of Platonic Games.
    Spain
    #3 Noval33t, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Thanks Roger! Glad you like it! Let us know if you get stuck at some point, as we're still balancing some levels :D
    Also thanks for unlocking the Premium Upgrade, really appreciated! ^-^

4. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    It's getting hard early on, for example level 3 I can do in 35 seconds but not yet the 30 seconds you need to get for gold, but I get better and better at it so I keep trying.

5. Noval33t

Noval33t Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Dark side of Platonic Games.
    Spain
    Yup, I'm checking the analytics and looks like some levels are quite hard, specially for new players ò_ó I'll upload a new balance curve during this week based on the numbers I'm getting. Thanks again! ^-^