[Old] Epic Pet Wars Treasure Code List [No friend codes]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by flipxxvii, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleyeuImyourfriend

SleyeuImyourfriend New Member

May 25, 2009
    musclebeach +10hp

lol just noticed someone else has posted already..

i suppose this tc is for lowbies

2. Cody89

Cody89 New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Do we get a TC once a week or what? Theydont give us anything good either.

3. Cody89

Cody89 New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    At least its free:]

4. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    there is no trend to tcs

5. steve51184

steve51184 Member

May 16, 2009
    #145 steve51184, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  6. scarydrew

scarydrew New Member

May 31, 2009
    i cant believe all the people who didnt realize you needed 125x platinum to do all the bosses you also need to be level 60 to do all the bosses because the level 60 armor and weapon is the ones you need for the last 2-3 bosses then you can get your trex dude and start allll over again... currently i have the humabear (tiger) byzantius (double headed bird) crylon (cool dark green robot) and of course the terminator rex the rest of the advantages on the other pets suck kinda

to recap
    MUSCLEBEACH corndog +10 max hp permanent
    PEP coffee restores 30 energy

7. MUsicstAnd

MUsicstAnd New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Waiter at a Restaurant
    I live on the interwebs
    6/21 TC: vparimastwo
    You found 1x Troll Meat !Permanent 1+ Max energy Upon use

8. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    you kinda wrong you only need to get to lvl 42 to beat all bosses you get enough exp from first ones to get up after beating all bosses you will be at around lvl 65 ive beat all the bosses with most my pets starting at 42 after i beat bosses then i start on geting darkmater but i suggest when you get to lvl 30 and get 200 plat you stay there for afew days to get money first

9. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #149 Sariel, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
    Victory is Mine!!!

Yes he made me #2 i was hoping i would be #1. Thank you for your time and for letting me get in your mind. This is what i wanted, i won. Just to let you know i knew you where younger than me you age shows you will understand life more as you get older, for example "has more maturity and a higher mental capacity than most of you guys combined" this comment shows you age because you can tell the way its writen it has anger behind it and sounds alot like a teenager who thinks he knows everthing i am guessing you still havnt left home. I was kicked out when i was 18 my parents basicly said there job was done. I was homless for 6 months ive seen alot of stuff in my life things people should never have to see that still haunt my dreams still to this day. I should probly be dead, in jail, or some crazy homless bum but im still here and happier then i ever thought i would be, that is called finding gods grace. Your right im not grownup concept of adulthood is dead you'll see no sign around my neck saying im proud to be me but i am proud of how i have played the hand i was dealt so if you dont like me thats fine i would rather stand and be hated for what i am than try to turn and hide my face and thats the truth learn to speak it and some people will respect you for it and be humbled by you.