[Old] Epic Pet Wars Treasure Code List [No friend codes]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by flipxxvii, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    I like these new TC i've noticed they are one of a kind the others where all the same or things you can get on your own these last two have been new and things you can't get

2. Melman88

Melman88 New Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Wha-what?! Sucks? hey i cant help it if thats how the song goes. Have you never heard that song before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc ---Fast forward to 30 sec. and get educated lolz---

3. Mustang01ky

Mustang01ky New Member

Jun 6, 2009
    So they give a tc that only give 10hp. How does that really help. u can't use battle items with the new iPhone update and 10 extra hp does not help when tryin to defeat anyone or bosses, when they can use battle item and you can't. This game is starting to suck right now.

4. Burberry

Burberry New Member

May 1, 2009
    can't complain. it's a free game. let's be serious now, how great can a game be if its on an iphone...

5. ben8as

ben8as New Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Whoa! I just got blessed sais with deception armor , year of the plague and the book and have 12000 hp that's insane.

Now, for me I don't think that 10 hp is going to make a difference.

6. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Why did you update your phone then ive just been waiting tell they fix it

7. friend-code-nyhrol

friend-code-nyhrol New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    #127 friend-code-nyhrol, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
    everyone, y do u need to sell ur best investments to beat the epic bosses,

8. friend-code-nyhrol

Jun 19, 2009
    ok im sorry about the friend code, but u can still ad it please

9. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    I didnt really understand you first question plz re exlpain it and mabey i can help you yeah just dont post friend codes here im guessing you didnt see that tell after you posted but you should go back and edit it and take it out if people want to add you its in your name already o yeah if you want check out this website they have asnwers to jsut about everything http://epicpetwars.ning.com/

10. friend-code-nyhrol

Jun 19, 2009
    okay, i have 200 dark matter stocks, and in order to beat the epic bosses i have to sell them and buy more platinum stock

11. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    yep if you want to fight them you do u should have planed that before its fine u will get money back from beating bosses so i think youd be ok

12. friend-code-nyhrol

Jun 19, 2009
    true, thanks a bunch

13. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #133 Sariel, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
    Joke

I got a joke for you guys. What did the egg say to the boiling pot of water? Ok but it might take me awhile to get hard because I just got laid.

14. PantherKing01

PantherKing01 New Member

Jun 13, 2009
    That's a major groaner...
    But you know what they say, "A laugh is as good as a groan to a deaf elephant."...:D

15. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #135 Sariel, Jun 20, 2009
    Some lady at my work told me that one today, i just smirked and walked away. I wanted to see what you guys thought. There was this virgin christen girl who was there to, she laughing her head off at it. I didnt get why she thought it was so funny. Shes never even had sex, how would she even know if its hard for some guys to get back up after they just busted. That was funnyer to me than the joke, haha. If you knew her you would understand she acts like she knows everything, and is this amazing person when all her smiles are fake as hella i think she thought she was supposed to laugh so she did.

16. kenike

kenike New Member

May 26, 2009
    #136 kenike, Jun 20, 2009
    haha.. i couldn't tell if that was a joke or a story till the end :X.

and guys .. i am so screwed for epw .. im at level 47, and i have 200/200 dark matter stock.. and the game wants me to have platinum stock to beat the bosses ! damnit lol i don't want to lose gold. do you guys think EPW will change the req any time soon ? :p

edit : oh wow, im not the only person with this problem ! damn you EPW !

17. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    true, i will give you that

18. onenitro95

onenitro95 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Wow...
    You could sell it for an extra 1000¥

19. Thepiedude

Thepiedude New Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Where are the codes? C'mon man this is what i came here for!

20. wonderlust822

wonderlust822 New Member

May 18, 2009
    So wait... How is this thread any better and different from the one that got closed?