[Old] Epic Pet Wars Treasure Code List [No friend codes]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by flipxxvii, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmoneyy

gmoneyy New Member

May 21, 2009
    What do I think of all this?

I like turtles.

2. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    ooooo... but not snapping turtles... they don't mess around. They just sit there, with their 90 dollar sunglasses and capri pants.... they know who they are...

3. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #103 Sariel, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
    I got rid of my turtle he was always just chillin in my ride think he was so cool in his little shell I just throw his as is butt out the window and his wounderfull shell just cracked open now I have his naked as is butt on a leash like all beast should be. But no I really love turtels that was just a little poety I use to have a box turtle she had babys to I named her after yurtle the turtle

4. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #104 Sariel, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
    Your kinda a hypocrit this isn't a treasure code and it looks like bs. See you are right about somthing it is hard. You couldn't even control the urge, that urge to post bs is a strong one. I bet it's like crack for a crackhead, you would sellout on your morals just to get some. Kinda like you right you think only TCs should be posted yet you posted this, hum am I the only one that sees this. Your just another offtopic bshead like me you sold your soul to me haha I always win. What do they say a dance with the devil my last forever. Now lets see if u can say nothing when you see this I don't think you will be abell to. Ether way I win I really don't want to hear from you again but it would be funny to see you post offtopic again.

5. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    Come on now everyone, is such anger needed? I can understand if TC's were being released daily the mindless posts were honestly making it difficult to find out if any TC's had come out; but TCs aren't coming often at all. I promise, the second a new TC comes out I bet it will be listed in about 20 posts straight and then every other post after that.

6. FunkyJunkySIXLEThaha

Jun 2, 2009
    i didnt mean it like that i just meant it like u ppl cant stkp fighting over one little thing i mean come on ppl this is a freakin thread for TC's wow the only reson why i read all this crap is to get to the TC's COME ON PPL GET A LIFE AND ARGUE SOMEWHERE
    ELSE

7. schwapp

schwapp New Member

Jun 6, 2009
    O&A fan?

8. Cody89

Cody89 New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    WTF!! Where did turtles come from?? I'm lost.:confused:

9. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    I think its because of this:

10. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    Yeah everyone!! Post treasure codes that haven't been released in a week.

11. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    yeah they use to come out with TC's everyday then its like they just slowly releasing them less and less often i keep checking around thinking im missing it but still none

12. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    "i think they want to get rid of the idea that they will give a Tc code every 2 days"
    Some one else posted this on another fourm i think this is probly the reason

13. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    Wanna know why that's funny?

Cause you killed it you totally killed the joke

14. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    Ha! I laughed so hard I peeed in my pants almost

All your crappy songs and ultra sucky jokes and "C'mon where's the TCs" is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    joke? what joke? o? you were trying to be funny... sorry that was a fail. go drown yourself in piss from your depression, you apparently care about what the internet thinks of you

16. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #116 Sariel, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
    New TC

Freshly fried TC: musclebeach

You found 1x Corndog!
    Permanent +10 Max HP. Om nom nom.

Have fun everyone spread the love, Deep Breath in, ahhhhhh(exhale).
    Corndog, haha this ones funny. It looks like a corndog with a bite out it.

17. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    it's crap, just 10 extra hp

18. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #118 Sariel, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
    Hey be greatfull atleast you got something. Somethings always better than nothing and, it's free to. My dad always told me to never pass up a free meal.

19. onenitro95

onenitro95 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Wow, you're an idiot. Wait till everyone except for you has gotten 10 each and you're stuck 100 hp behind everyone. What then?

20. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Wow, man chill out. Its not that big a deal that he's not happy with TC. Also I don't get how he would be 100hp behind everyone wouldn't he only be 10?