[Old] Epic Pet Wars Treasure Code List [No friend codes]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by flipxxvii, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #61 Sariel, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
    NOT NEW TC's!!!

2. gravy9

gravy9 New Member

Jun 7, 2009
    I tried them...didnt work for me.

3. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    They didnt work Huh. Oh shot did i instigate all this nonsense talk about TC's sorry.

4. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #64 Sariel, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
    Sweet

Yeah, I have fan mail. I will keep his name hidden, I hope this makes him laugh. Sorry i know this is off topic but i bet im going to get banned here soon so what ever.

5. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    sorry, i didn't mean to fool anyone, i was only using them as examples. I tried to use some words that would be fake, but i guess violin and boring could actually be used. jibblets though? lol, sorry, I'm still laughing at what the code "jibblets" could actually give you. Anyway, still sorry if i made anyone go and enter these codes just to be disappointed.

6. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Don't worry man I thought u were just using them as examples but boring looked kinda like it could have been real I guess that's what I get for making a fake TC that one time karma haha

7. stenakt

stenakt New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Can the idiots

Come on Flip, get rid of these idiots will you. But keep the thread open otherwise the skanks win.

8. Cody89

Cody89 New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Any new TC's today??:cool:

9. Galanodel

Galanodel New Member

May 11, 2009
    Just ban Sariel and move on.

10. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Flip is not admin he can't get rid of me but look I can still post im going to start a new thread for TC's today sence it seems like this admin never comes on here and sence I'm always on I can keep it updated an clean of code post and whinning little bitches like you will need an IQ of least 145 to post in it though

11. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    Smart people (unlike you) don't cuss!:p:rolleyes:

12. Balkoth

Balkoth New Member

Jun 17, 2009
    1.) As of the latest news, NO NEW CODES have been found
    2.) Sariel..... Shut up! I mean my god! You are acting like a 4 year old and if you go back and look at your earlier posts then you will see you instigated stuff so go home. Thank you. Ok. Now I'm done.

13. schwapp

schwapp New Member

Jun 6, 2009
    There are friend code postings that aren't even deleted, let alone accounts banned, in this thread...so I think the mod threats are idle. I really don't think there is any point in trying to rule over topics with an iron fist. Just keep the first page updated as well as possible and/or we have to hunt through the noise to find the codes posted. It isn't really that big a deal.

Disappointed that no new TCs have been found lately, though.

14. Melman88

Melman88 New Member

Jun 17, 2009

Weird you would say its easy to get under our skins....you seem pretty upset there cheech.

15. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    yeah they arnt coming out with TC's as much as they use to

16. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #76 Sariel, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
    Melman you get it now i was just joking around I am not upset about any thing here I don't know how many times I have to say this but I am just messing around having fun with you guys because i like to see people get all serious and worked up over a simple post

17. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #77 Sariel, Jun 17, 2009
    I'm sorry no one ever taught you guys how to read between the lines but I was doing all this to show flip what instigating really was I think I've gotten my point across and just to let that one guy who thought I didn't know I was instigating I never said I wasn't I said that I never made you guys have to reply to my post that was you choose yeah I give you guys the gun but that was your choose to shot your selfs im done back on topic I bet they will put out a new TC tom so keep your eyes out everyone I had fun hope you all did to love you all or wait today

18. marc512

marc512 Active Member

May 11, 2009
    I want tc..not a bunch of arguing......

19. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #79 Sariel, Jun 17, 2009
    I didn't see any arguing ? All i saw was whiners whining, jokers joking, and people choking on their last words because i stricked a nerve. I have a fellin well see one today mabey tom by latest.

20. Josher

Josher New Member

Jun 17, 2009
    If the mods ever venture in here again I say they:

1. Delete any posts that have friend codes in the post, signature, or user name. If you want to post here, make a new account or request a username change.

B. Any user who posts their code in the post itself is banned.

4. Visit the thread more often than once a week.