[Old] Epic Pet Wars Treasure Code List [No friend codes]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by flipxxvii, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flipxxvii

flipxxvii New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    #41 flipxxvii, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
    enough

Firstly,
    extreme1331 I plan on keeping this thread living as long as possible, so no, you shan't have to scan through. I'll be editing the first post as new TC's come in and older go out. You can count on me to frequently update it.

Secondly,
    Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT post ANY friend codes in here. The admins made it very clear in the first and second post not to do so. To those of you who have friend codes currently posted, I'd advise you to delete them lest you have your post deleted or your IP possibly banned.

Finally,
    I don't deem posting about new investments nor armaments as necessary talk in this thread due to the fact that this clearly states that it is a TREASURE CODE thread. If you want to discuss about these things, that's perfectly fine, but make your own thread and don't post it in here.

Keep all chat in this thread strictly on the topic of TC's. Nothing more nothing less.

~FlipXXVII~

2. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    has anyone seen any one use the shank(knife) passively please post if u have

3. XinfiniteX

XinfiniteX New Member

May 19, 2009
    Hey guys, I dont mean too add to the posts on this thread (great job by the way) but couldnt you keep it locked and just unlock to add the TC? That'll ensure it'll stay clean

4. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    You Know what that's a great idea to keep crazy people likeI am away!

5. Jane99

Jane99 New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Very active plauer: ksszoua

6. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    Any new TCs?

:D ANY NEW TCs? NO? THEN SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :)

7. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    BAN HIM! :mad:

:mad: BAN ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS NO TCs BUT DONT BAN ME CAUSE I YELL AT EM

8. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    HI

:p;)b-)sorry I was testing the faces NO TCs?

9. MUsicstAnd

MUsicstAnd New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Waiter at a Restaurant
    I live on the interwebs
    A little off topic but:
    Now with the new addition of Dark Matter would it be cheaper and less time consuming to jump from Gold to DM or would it still be best to go Silver-Plat-DM?

10. MUsicstAnd

MUsicstAnd New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Waiter at a Restaurant
    I live on the interwebs
    I read the old TC thread and another on epwforumdotcom and some mathheads said the fastest way was going Silver-plat. savin you about 2 1/2 days. and about 28 mil yen. but with the new addition of Dark matter i wonder if it changes the math at all.

11. MUsicstAnd

MUsicstAnd New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Waiter at a Restaurant
    I live on the interwebs
    but yeah my guts tellme buy gold then jump to dark matter. but I already got 80 plat. and 120 silver.

12. PantherKing01

PantherKing01 New Member

Jun 13, 2009
    The only issue with jumping from gold straight to dark matter is the last several bosses, at least for now anyway, all require you to have some stock in platinum in order to face them. so, if u jump from gold to dark matter, you'll just have to sell off the dark matter to buy the platinum for the bosses and then buy dark matter again later. Thus, overall, wasting more time and money. at least that's my opinion...

13. stenakt

stenakt New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    4 posts with friend codes in them - here we go again!

Need a house clean - those pesky friend codes are appearing again :eek:

14. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    Check out the first page

Theres no need to thank YOU jet the person who made this thread the first thing posted has shrank :p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

15. flipxxvii

flipxxvii New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    I will warn you all one last time, STOP POSTING RANDOM BANTER IN THIS THREAD. If this continues i'll simply report all offenders to and admin (which i've already taken the liberty of doing for the most part), as well as completely remove the thread and let you find the codes yourself.

Sariel, do not post anything else in this thread, period. You're instigating all this nonsense.

KEEP ALL TALK IN THIS THREAD STRICTLY TO A TC BASIS, LAST WARNING.

~Flipxxvii~

16. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Ok yeah i did all this no they made the choose i didnt do anything so dont blame me and what have i done ^ look the last post have nothing to do with me i trying to brang it back on track by asking about the shank people always got to find someone to point their f*cking fingers at. Have fun you pricks i hope this fourm goes to shit like the last one.

17. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    it already has... we better be careful though, flip is gonna tattle on this thread for it including anything other than "TC: jibblets: TC: violin: TC: boring" I don't see why people are upset at those of us either trying to tell people not to post friend codes and those of us who are having conversations about TCs instead of just posting them.

I didn't just post this to rant, I also have a TC question. It's been stated earlier that there are three places where TCs are posted regularly and many people's friends will comment TCs as well. Just to get the most out of this thread, does anyone here have any other connections? Just a question to help get us all on the same page.

18. MUsicstAnd

MUsicstAnd New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Waiter at a Restaurant
    I live on the interwebs
    i usuallycheck here first for tcs but also have twit, epwforums, and epwarroom.

19. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    Screw you all

YOU ****hes and ba***ards all this guy wanted to do was give you TCs and you screw well SCREW YOU all!( except for flipxxvii and the people who tried to stay on topic) flipxxvii add me and tell treasure codes on EPW I am oqsegl and I understand... b-)

20. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #60 Sariel, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
    These are spots they post TC's http://epicpetwars.ning.com/, http://www.epwforum.com/, http://twitter.com/epicpetwars, http://epicpetwarscodes.freeforums.org/, http://epwdungeon.tk/, http://epicpw.forumotion.com/, and also if you have lager posse its a good idea to check your mass comments.