OK...So Rolando...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by McGill, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Sorry for the buzzkill but how can this be the best game yet? Nobody has even played it yet!
    :confused:

2. break5

break5 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    so... AFTER it comes out it'll be the best game yet?

3. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    People have played it already. It's made to be exactly like a game called Loco Roco for the PSP and it's just extremely fun. The music is awesome and funny. The gameplay is original and I love the artwork.

Just trust me, the game is gonna be awesome.

4. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I want you to pay me if I don't like it...deal? :D

5. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    I hope you guys are right, its just that I have come to experience that, the more hyped a game is, the more likely its going to suck.

6. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Yep. Remember Kroll people. In fact I'm waiting for NFS to suck. But I think that it will be good, since ngmoco has taken it on, and they make great games.

7. tosui

tosui Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    Much as I hate to wait (hell, the 12th is my birthday! This was going to be my gift to myself :p), I think it makes sense that it will come out next week.

Reason? Dropship. It's confirmed to come out tomorrow (the 11th), and I think there will be a lot of people who are going to be either too busy playing it to pay attention to Rolando, or simply not wanting to buy two relatively high-priced games in two days. From a marketing point of view, it might be better for ngmoco to do things one-at-at-time.

That said, it *really* sucks to wait for a game that looks this good :mad:

8. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Dropship is supposed to be low prices like DR. Awesome. ALso how long have you been waiting for this game? I have been following it since its first release date in early august ;) Sucks, i checked every day for like a month straight, wishing, waiting.......

9. tosui

tosui Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    Hey, I hope you're right!

And yeah, I've been waiting since the summer, too! That's why I don't want to wait any longer :mad:

10. raps27

raps27 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2008
    here is a little tip

when u go to the app store on your iphone/itouch type in rolando and dropship in the search bar, it comes up its just an invailed link. Thats means the release for both the games r immentiant! CANT WAIT!! :)

11. billvsjoe

billvsjoe Member

Sep 11, 2008
    i thought it was soupsed to came out on the 15th

12. raps27

raps27 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2008
    yea ngmoco probably set a release date

13. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    Although we know it is going to be great, I think that we should all stop expecting so much.