Universal OK Golf (Okidokico Entertaiment Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sugimulm, Feb 9, 2017.

1. kriegerq

kriegerq Member

Mar 30, 2019
    Male
    Eagled number nine, birdied all the rest, except I can’t get to any of the secret holes. ??. And I can’t hit either of the helium astronauts.

2. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    Ah, a new course? Awesome, cheers to okidokico for continuing to support this game. :)

Had a quick look through, got an Eagle on holes 5, 9 and 10 (first secret hole). Hole 3 is very close to being doable in 1 but maybe just a troll? Need to look into that one a bit closer. Videos of my eagles can be found in the following spoiler tag:
    Hole 5 -
    Hole 9 -
    Hole 10 (Sea of Tranquility) -

The astronauts possibly have a smaller hitbox than it would appear but I was able to hit both of them. Any shot that didn't hit them pretty much right in the middle appeared to go straight through them.

The only secret hole to be found is on hole 9. Shoot to the left side of the map, towards the second small fairway patch. The hole is off the map on a nearby asteroid that isn't moving, you can make it from where you are.

3. kriegerq

kriegerq Member

Mar 30, 2019
    Male
    @mumei Brilliant! Thx. #10 is an easy eagle.

#3 remains a troll for me.

My experience with the astronauts the same —goes right thru them unless you hit them — except I’ve yet to hit one.

Beautifully rendered course — completely up to Okidoki standards . My shots all go past the drawn target. I assume that is just a moon gravity affect?

4. Gamer McGee

Gamer McGee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2017
    #504 Gamer McGee, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    #3 was my first eagle; got it on my first try in fact.

Haven't hit an astronaut yet; they're tough.

Edit to add: I just got an Albatross on 9. Watch Mumei's video above; the spot where his second shot ends up can be gotten to in one shot. From there, just do what he did.

5. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    #505 mumei, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    Got the Albatross on hole 9 straight away, good find. Got an eagle on hole 11 as well, still no luck with hole 3 though. Hopefully that's just me being dumb and not a platform difference. Videos of holes 9 and 11 are available:

Hole 3 -
    Hole 9 -
    Hole 11 (Earthrise) -

Edit: Finally got hole 3 done in 1 shot, not sure what was going on but it seemed like it was very tight on Android. Video link has been added to the spoiler tag.

6. Gamer McGee

Gamer McGee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2017
    #506 Gamer McGee, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    I’ve now hit both astronauts, but they don’t register. Do I have to hit them a certain way?

Solved it; the app had a bug. I updated it and now everything works.

7. okidokico

okidokico Well-Known Member

#507 okidokico, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Hi!

We just released a new update to OK Golf with a special 3 hole golf course inspired by our new game, Pictominoes.

okgolfpicto1.png okgolfpicto2.png

Enjoy!

8. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Just got this in the sale, a lot of comments on here for it! Hopefully I like it but for 99p how could I not?