Universal OK Golf (Okidokico Entertaiment Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sugimulm, Feb 9, 2017.

1. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    Made a small video of this hole just now, hopefully it helps you out:

New update looks pretty good, big thanks to okidokico for continuing to support this game. :)

I've gone through the new course, looks like a pretty straightforward set of holes. I have managed to get eagles on holes 2, 3, 6 and 8 along with an albatross on hole 4. Videos will be uploaded soon.

Not able to access the final secret hole, there seems to be a bug/glitch with the collectable statues. The game has me at 7/9 which can't be right as I've found at least 10 of them (possibly 11 but not sure). For what it's worth, a few of them respawn. These could be the ones not counting to my total? Here's the list of holes that have respawning statues:
    Hole 7
    Secret Hole - Pottery Chamber
    Secret Hole - Empty Antechamber

2. okidokico

okidokico Well-Known Member

Hi mumei, thanks for playing so far, and sorry you're running into issue!

We'll look into it on our side, but could you confirm what device you're playing it on? Feel free to ping us at [email protected] with the nitty gritty.

(And who said that the curse of the pharaohs was a myth!).

3. Gamer McGee

Gamer McGee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Weird, Mumei... I'm playing on an iphone, and things seem to be working fine; no respawning.

4. Ricknot

Ricknot Member

Oct 24, 2017
    I am respawning on my iPad on hole 7. I can’t even find the Empty Antechamber secret hole. The pottery chamber is just an endless loop I can’t get out of from secret hole to secret hole to hole 6.

5. Mhen

Mhen New Member

Nov 12, 2018
    Male
    "Here's the list of holes that have respawning statues:
    Hole 7
    Secret Hole - Pottery Chamber
    Secret Hole - Empty Antechamber"

Like 5 min after I posted this I ended up getting a birdie. Very difficult hole. Thanks for the video though. And I'm having the same issues you are with respawning statues and being stuck at 7 statues. I'm using a OnePlus 5.

6. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    I stand corrected; it looks like hole 7 is re-spawning on my iphone.

Everything else seems to be working, though; I've got all five secret holes, and my scrolls are at 9/9, no matter how many times I get the one in hole 7.

7. Ricknot

Ricknot Member

Oct 24, 2017
    30/30 on new course. The response relly had no affect on the outcome. The final two are hidden well but were in the secret holes. Once I found them all opened the final secret hole which is a par 16. Difficulty is not horrible, just time consuming.

8. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    #468 mumei, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    Was going to do this today but I noticed you guys had pushed a new update which fixed the issues I was having. I was able to permanently collect the three respawning statues (now at 10/9) and get into the final secret hole. Thank you for the quick fix, most appreciated :)

The final secret hole is interesting although I was able to cut out a bit of the layout and finish with a 9.

Videos are ready to go. Here they are:

Hole 2 -
    Hole 3 -
    Hole 4 -
    Hole 6 -
    Hole 8 -
    Hole 12 (Heavenly Pyramid) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSh5EGx5oTo

12/12/18 edit: Hole 9 - https://youtu.be/Q5b6qSQS0u8

9. mygrayne

mygrayne Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Male
    I recently bought this game. Absolutely love it so far. I can't find any of the green pumpkins or presents, though. I've checked out a few walkthroughs to make sure I was looking in the correct places, but they aren't there. Is my game bugged or is there something I need to do in game to trigger them or any suggestions?

10. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    This is happening because the game only allows you to find one type of collectable at any given time. To find the menu where you can change which collectable you want to search for, click the plus button at the course select screen then click the question mark button and lastly the magnifying glass button.

11. mygrayne

mygrayne Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Male
    Perfect! Thanks a lot!

12. mygrayne

mygrayne Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Male
    Anyone find the secret holes on Greatest Hits? I've found Lua Pele, but I'm missing the other two.

13. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    One of them can be found in Lua Pele. Look a touch left from the start and make your way to the group of palm trees. The hole is hidden amongst those trees, slightly obscured by steam.

To get access to the third secret hole, you will need to find and hit 8 lanterns that are scattered across the game. They can be found on the following holes:

Long Lake County Hole 4
    Tsukimi Garden Hole 7
    Buchan Bay Hole 3
    Oakford Woods Hole 9
    Paris Rooftops Hole 5
    Kaski Pass Hole 5
    Juovlastállu Park Hole 1
    Greatest Hits Hole 3

14. okidokico

okidokico Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, we've added a new course to OK Golf. Fancy getting lost among the bluebells in misty Wales? D2QoSFaXcAAPUm_.jpg

15. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Love it! But what’s with the Egyptian statuettes being counted?

Attached Files:

16. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Great course, some tough ones in there... 3-starred everything, including both secret holes; now I’m after lowest scores possible.

Keep these courses coming!

17. mygrayne

mygrayne Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Male
    I've found (and 3-starred) Cataclysm, but for the life of me, I can't find the other secret hole. Mind giving me a hint, friend?

18. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Spoiler: it’s on a par five...

19. mygrayne

mygrayne Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Male
    Is it out in the open or is it one of those tricky ones where you have to complete some puzzle? I've checked all four par-fives several times and I'm coming up empty.

20. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Spoiler:

It’s in the open, no trick. Keep digging... like a grave...