Universal OK Golf (Okidokico Entertaiment Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sugimulm, Feb 9, 2017.

1. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    #441 mumei, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    So far I have eagle on holes 4, 8, 9, Lua Pele and The Four Seasons. I have albatross on holes 7 and Red Envelope Day.

I've been looking around for other holes that could be improvable, the three that appear to be most likely are holes 1 and 5 for eagle and Lua Pele for albatross.

I have video runs of all three secret holes and hole 9, will upload them when I have the spare time to do so.

Edit: Managed to get eagle on hole 5, got it on video too which was nice.

2. Gamer McGee

Gamer McGee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2017
    #442 Gamer McGee, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    You folks have been busy! Lol

BTW, how did you manage to eagle 5? That one has me flummoxed...

3. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    You need to get the ball to land on the far right portion of the fairway. The first shot is a little tricky to set up but the second is fine once you find the right spot. This video details what to do quite nicely: https://youtu.be/Hd_Bspu2QoE

For those who can't (or don't want to) watch that video, I'll try to explain the strat. It's a bit hard to say in words where to aim, it's toward the right edge of the fairway bunker or a touch right of it. You need to clip the hill slightly on the way there, wait a cycle for the trajectory line to go further up than normal. If you clip the ruins with the second shot, you are not far enough to the right.

Yeah so that was a horrible description, hopefully that was understandable...

4. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Thanks for that. I’ve been working all three paths and not making headway; this gets me closer.

5. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    #445 mumei, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    Just got eagle on hole 1. Spent at least three hours on this hole yesterday and couldn't get it, tried again today and got it in a few minutes.

Will upload the video later. This now leaves Lua Pele as the last hole that might be improvable on this course.

Edit: Got eagle on hole 2. Went through the whole course and couldn't see any other possibilities that haven't already been mentioned.

6. JimJam

JimJam Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Wow. These are insanely good scores. Look forward to the videos.

7. mumei

mumei Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
  8. JimJam

JimJam Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2017
  9. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Even with tutorials, those are tough...

On Red Envelope, there’s a tiny spot in the trees that you can reach with the first shot, yet stay inbounds. The second shot is blind, but I’ve rolled past the hole many times trying, so I think it’s doable that way in two. Here’s the spot:

Attached Files:

10. JimJam

JimJam Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2017
    The anniversary course is great! The holes are well thought out, and I like the variety.

11. okidokico

okidokico Well-Known Member

Thank-you. I'll let our level designer know!

12. deadphoenix

deadphoenix New Member

Mar 20, 2018
    Love the game and the continuous updates - was wondering if you guys had any plans to enhance the multiplayer at all? I convince a lot of my friends to buy and play the game, selling them on the fact that we can play against each other. Couple things I'd like to see added there:

• 1. Ability to play nine randomly generated holes, including secret holes. Basically in the same vein as the Anniversary course, the game would choose nine holes from all the courses at random and you would play those nine.

2. Ability to play timed mode in multiplayer where you get penalty strokes added for going over the "Gold" time.

3. Ability to add different wind / weather conditions at random to courses so you have to adjust your strategy. After a while the game becomes mechanical because we've played each hole dozens of times and know exactly what to do. That would change if weather was a factor.

All suggestions are for multiplayer only. I think single player is perfect as-is and the game is great value either way as well. Thanks!

13. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Any info on the next update? It's been a few months; we need a new course!

14. okidokico

We took a bit of a breather, but we're back and hard at work on the next discovery...

Stay tuned! And hydrated...

Attached Files:

15. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Thanks for the update!

16. okidokico

The level's coming along nicely, and should be hitting devices in just a few more weeks!

Attached Files:

KWIPS likes this.
  17. okidokico

Hey everyone! Just letting you know that the new course is out now.

18. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    Lookin' good! :-}

19. Gamer McGee

Feb 14, 2017
    #459 Gamer McGee, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Nice course. 3-starred everything with a few eagles; 9/9 scrolls. Now I’ll start hunting for more eagles.

Well done folks!

20. Mhen

Mhen New Member

Nov 12, 2018
    Male
    Any walkthrough for tight rope? Beating my head against the wall trying to get past a par right now.