Oh! Animal! by WPD needs your feedback

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jixing, Sep 22, 2010.

1. jixing

jixing Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010

This game is still under development. This time, instead of knowing people don't like it after it's releasing it's better gathering some suggestions/impressions before hand.

How do you think about it?
    Do you like the visual style?
    Are you interested in this type of game?

Any idea you think you can offer to make it better? Since it's still in early development stage, it will be implement if we like it too. ;)

2. Zaz

Zaz Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    The idea seems interesting with the management parts and the fact that when you put an animal in the wrong place, new things happen because of it.

For the moment, I think you can polish more the graphics, it's sad the animals seem frozen in their place. Can you add some little animations to make them more alive? Same for when they are ill, the color is ok but the design can be improved.
    I don't really like the portrait mode and would prefer a landscape mode so I could see better the animals on the bottom ;) With landscape, you could add new elements in the places to make them more lovely for these poor animals.

Overall, the game seems nice. How is the gameplay after some moments? Do you do exactly the same things all along or are there new elements which improve the difficulty (like too many animals so you have to clean a space and give an animal to the lions)?

3. jixing

jixing Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Thank you for taking your time to give us your opinion. The gameplay we designed so far is as the game proceed the speed will get faster, more animals will come in at the same time. So the objective is to make as much money as possible in limited time. Personally, I would like to make it level based. We can still change it anyway.