GameClub Official GameClub App (by GameClub)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 23, 2019.

  1. CygnetSeven

    CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

    Feb 6, 2010
    7,563
    19
    38
    Got about 42 games on my phone that I thought I would never play again and it didn't cost me a penny. I'm thinking of subscribing for a month or two just as a way of saying thank you to the devs for this gift, and hey, I know of a little game called BioShock that could use a little love. *ehem*
     
    metalcasket and syntheticvoid like this.
  2. Alex DeLargest

    Alex DeLargest Well-Known Member

    Dec 16, 2010
    151
    39
    28
    Zen Bound 2! Add that to my GameClub wishlist.
     
  3. mgambino

    mgambino Well-Known Member

    Aug 13, 2014
    102
    56
    28
    I know it wasn’t very popular at the time, but having Raid Leader brought back to life just made my day way better.
     
  4. bacon-N-eggs

    bacon-N-eggs Well-Known Member

    Mar 17, 2012
    265
    4
    18
    All these weekly updates HAVE to be fake right? Fixing “bugs” for damn near every game... every week?

    Where are the real patch notes?
     
    Son of Anarchy likes this.
  5. atko92

    atko92 Active Member

    Jun 2, 2011
    43
    13
    8
    Scuba Instructor
    England, UK
    Would really like to see Frogatto, Pizza boy and 1-bit ninja get released on this
     
    psj3809 and Boardumb like this.
  6. mgambino

    mgambino Well-Known Member

    Aug 13, 2014
    102
    56
    28
    I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for Tactical Warrior and The Nightmare Cooperative.

    A version of Lords of Midnight that works on X and newer iPhones is something I would kill a man for.
     
  7. JackDerp

    JackDerp Well-Known Member

    Dec 15, 2015
    241
    2
    18
    I would buy a yearly subscription instantly if they brought back Deep Dungeons of Doom.
     
  8. squarezero

    squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

    Dammit, Frogatto — yes!
     
  9. agreen437

    agreen437 Well-Known Member

    Jun 12, 2014
    427
    31
    28
    Yes yes bioshock
     
    CygnetSeven likes this.
  10. squarezero

    squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

    No offense to GameClub, but that’s one that I want Feral to take on.
     
  11. syntheticvoid

    syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

    Jun 20, 2010
    14,476
    109
    63
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Hmmm.... anyone have any info on why games might be sending or receiving a bit more data than necessary?
    Just finding it strange that Fireball was reported as taking up about 100mb of cell data (Since I reset statistics....
    about 46 hours ago).
    =X

    now I’m wondering if any other Games have been eating up my cell data.
    =/
    I haven’t checked the Game Club info while within the game....
    just..... curious.

    TO BR CLEAR:;: I am not accusing TA of anything. If it’s an issue, I can easily just turn off apps using cell data. I’m only asking out of curiosity, and am 99.9% sure it’s innocent (and don’t really care to dig further if it’s the other 0.1%).

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    it just struck me as odd when I saw it.
     

    Attached Files:

  12. Echoseven

    Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

    Jul 19, 2011
    5,985
    139
    63
    The red Skittle
    Mmm, I’m inclined to be a little less polite about the data usage. I’m on a limited data plan (a barbaric 500MB) and having an app use 85MB in the space of less than 15 minutes was concerning...
     

Share This Page