[Official] Epic Pet Wars - Post Treasure Codes Here (not friend codes).

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by steve51184, Jun 21, 2009.

1. schwapp

schwapp New Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Once you get to the level where you have all the best investment types filling all slots, you're not fighting bosses every day. You're spending a long time waiting between boss options. If you buy the best stuff, fight the battle, sell your items and then wait a few days before a new battle, you'll often have made a profit in the down time. I keep more mid-level goods for the downtime, so I can still battle other players successfully (by picking the right fights) and make money from investments.

2. Deathsy09

Deathsy09 Member

Jul 29, 2009
    If you have any questions or codes any codesand just want to chat go to generalquestions chat and codes

3. Dark View

Dark View New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Ask and ye shall be given New tc: fresh

4. steve51184

steve51184 Member

May 16, 2009
    were is the section on epicpetwars.com to add the TC's? i can't find it after they change there site a bit :\

5. Dark View

Dark View New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    On the iPod scroll left on the bar below your pet at the end there's the game updates section look there they post new tcs there

6. steve51184

steve51184 Member

May 16, 2009
    i'm talking about where you add them on the site epicpetwars.com

7. shaystarwars

shaystarwars New Member

Jun 22, 2009
    u click the green tab My Pet and under the pic of the pet and its items should be a link that says 'Treasure Code'.:cool:

8. steve51184

steve51184 Member

May 16, 2009
    ahh so it is lol

9. shaystarwars

shaystarwars New Member

Jun 22, 2009
    problem

but the thing is, I have just beaten the last 2 avian soul bosses, articus & solaris, so i still have aeroweapon, crylonweapon, aux-in weapon (which i heard was really hard), and hfbs 2000 weapon 2 go before i can finally rest lol. so i still have a lot of bosses 2 go. im on lvl 79. Also, I still have the money problem & so i cant buy forgiven rapier, whereas way earlier i could have easily bought it. I dunno y I didnt defeat the avians earlier they were sooo easy. anyway yea so what should I do???????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

10. Krokicc

Krokicc New Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Hi

Hi guys i am new and i will try to keep u updated i know this is off topic but does anyone play xbox live

11. shaystarwars

shaystarwars New Member

Jun 22, 2009
    wow

seriously man this is A EPW TC thread not an xbox thread go 2 some other website for xbox live!!!!!????!!!!!

12. KillerBasset

KillerBasset New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Don't waste money on weapons for those bosses, they are defeated with mostly spells and usuables. I beat them all with a Frak Blaster, and did so easily. I don't want to spoil how to beat them, that's part of the fun of the game, but there are places you can go to find out how to do so easily.

13. antboy18

antboy18 New Member

Jul 9, 2009
    New tc

TC: Lola
    1 x Coffee thingy which gives u 30 energy

14. Left

Left New Member

Aug 14, 2009
    So I have been coming to this thread for awhile and taking the codes as a "guest" so I figured since I found two new ones that are not on the list I should register and share as well.

TC: argh

Gives a corndog that increases HP by 10

TC: beegee

Gives you a background

-Left

15. antboy18

antboy18 New Member

Jul 9, 2009
    #95 antboy18, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    New TC

Argh
    1X Corndog +10hp

Beegee
    1x Bino Mountain Background

16. shaystarwars

shaystarwars New Member

Jun 22, 2009
    still have a problem

kay i beat aero and crylon a long time ago now, i got forgiven rapier +999 attack and reef cloak +650 def and now ive got -950,000 cashflow. now what do i do?? if u tell me sell reef cloak or forgvn rapier no!!! cuz how i got forgiven rapier was i sold my tortoise plate and my cashflow went to over 1,000,000, but it still took a long time 2 get the rapier and reef cloak. so what do i do??? i have negative cashflow, 0¥ and so i cant beat aux-in or hfbs 2000 cuz u need money to challenge them, and sry but i doubt u beat hfbs wth a frak blaster, i know bosses r defeated w/ spells and usables mostly. but thx for the help!!

17. steve51184

steve51184 Member

May 16, 2009
    3 new TC's on the front page!!!!!!

18. Sumiacani

Sumiacani New Member

Aug 22, 2009

U really should sell all of your stuff, buy as many investments as you can, and then wait a month. With that strategy, I made over 10 billion with dark stocks. Use emerald and you will make so much money. Just check up on your pet during that one month and do money quests and purchase more or better invesments.

19. Sumiacani

Sumiacani New Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Thanks

So useful

20. KillerBasset

KillerBasset New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Go ahead and doubt it, I beat them with a frak blaster, piece of cake. You just need to make sure you have plenty of orchid vials, moonshines, Gaia curses, and Dispel Turbine 111s. The type of weapon doesn't matter, since you're going to get nailed with spells that'll drain your attack anyways. That's what the moonshine is for. With enough moonshine, a frak blaster will be just as effective as a forgiven rapier. I'd sell it, since you'll be getting a free Antimatter rapier after one of the bosses anyways. Load up on stocks. Quality armor is a must, though, to withstand early attacks, as well as accessories that'll boost your HP. You'll want to be over 10,000 HP before you fight those guys.