Official Car Jack Streets preview thread

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Paul@Tag, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    There comes a point where "patience" isn't the word for it anymore...this game has been in approval stages for getting pretty close to a month now...and we were "promised" the game by March 31st-early April...almost May now...not saying it is TAG's fault, but it really is at a stage where it's past waiting for the game...I hope to someday soon check this thread see that Paul posting they received approval...

2. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    When a game is already over a month late in counting, it's not no patience, it's realizing there's better games out there that are already available or will be available sooner than this one. There's no concrete release date yet, nothing to show yet, and that's not good enough for me. I'll look back into this game when there's a price drop sometime down the road.

3. Jblack4083

Jblack4083 Active Member

Dec 20, 2008
    You go ahead and do that. Its not going to make Apple approve the game faster or Tag release it faster...

4. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Guys, stop bashing this game. It is not TAGs fault, as I am sure we all know. If you have negative comments regarding not buying the game for this or that reason, just keep them out of this thread please.

5. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    In no way am I bashing the game, I was excited for it too. But I'm not over the top excited for it, which is why I have no interest in waiting any longer for it...

All I'm trying to say is this ridiculously long waiting period is not going to help TAG.

6. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    They are doing it their way because they have noticed that they make more money on Apps released on monday/tuesday. Its their game, and I think its ridiculous that people have a problem with this and are demanding the game sooner.

It will be out when it is out.

7. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    I really hate the mentality of todays youth:

me me me
    now now now
    why not why not why not
    MY WAY! OR ELSE!

Seriously, if you don't get a grip on reality before you become an adult I guarantee you will have large therapy bills.

8. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

#1288 Vester, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
    im not trying to speed up the review im jus saying, i only got enough money for one of em so which ever will come out first, i hear NFS will be out soon (unless it gets delayed again) so i will get that, i will probably eventually get both. Just for the record both look nice>:l

9. oliath

oliath Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009

Spot on!

I'm going to throw a tantrum now and then maybe I will get what I want.

10. Jblack4083

Jblack4083 Active Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Understandable. It's only 5 dollars though. Maybe if you go and get a 15 dollar iTunes card you can get both? It's not that expensive when you think of it. I just bought lowering springs for my car for $450 dollars. $5.00 for a game is nothing to me...

11. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    Honestly I'd REALLY like to be in a position to launch this game right now - we've got salaries, rent, contractors and more to pay and every day it stays in review is a day of potentially lost sales to EA, Gameloft and our other competitors.

You have no idea how frustrating this is for us, especially as we would have released monday of this week had we not had the game rejected for something that could easily have been addressed in the first update.

All in the same week that Apple approve a baby shaking app and a million sliding puzzle games. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I think probably the later.

P

PS If you haven't already you might like to check out the new Car Jack Streets MySpace page - www.myspace.com/carjackstreets we'll try and get the ok to put some of the music tracks from the soundtrack on there soon as well.

12. Glowz

Glowz Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Oh did you get that from the email i sent you bout the myspace pages? lmao, probably not but.. xD

13. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks for the update paul. Has the game actually been approved yet? I can't tell from your message.

14. Paul@Tag

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    No. Still in review. :(

15. Glowz

Glowz Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    2 Questions/comments

1. Which email should i send to for comments/ideas/concerns/questions/feedback

?

2. I know theirs a good thing as suspense to raise interest, and I know you want to release it asap, and too much suspense starts to kill intrest but, I think by the time this is out, I think it will do great.

16. APPyhourreviews

APPyhourreviews Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    i also have a question: will you only release it on sunday/mondays/tuesdays or as soon as it is approved?

17. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    darn =[ . Hope it gets approved over the weekend.

18. Paul@Tag

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    If it gets approved in time we will release on sunday but thats a big "IF"

If not then we will release pretty much as soon as its approved.

P

PS email stuff to [email protected] - we'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions!

19. Glowz

Glowz Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Im about to send in a email so be ready, lmao.

20. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

im sure u want to release it ASAP, and hopefully it will be approved soon, and i saw the baby shaker, it looks BAD, y didnt apple just pass on that game, idk about apple..... >:l