Official Car Jack Streets preview thread

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Paul@Tag, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shigzeo

shigzeo Well-Known Member

Car Jack Streets Music

Is amazing to say the least. Songs are well performed, written and all else. I have no idea if they made them or if they are existing songs, but some of the tongue-in-cheek music samples are just amazing!

2. Glowz

Glowz Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Ok listen, whats some of your problems? Seriously.
    "Oh he has something its a little suspicious so it MUST BE FAKE, ill go post saying it's not real without asking about it!"

I know the game, has alot of hype, I know your all anxious and so am I but it doesn't mean we have to go crazy and start making bad comments.

If the icon bothers you, don't complain. You shouldn't be complaining. If it bothers you, either:
    1. Dont Buy it!
    2. Make a icon you think is better and send it in.
    Not
    Complain and call the icon ugly.

That isn't helping.

Anyways, im looking forward to this game, and the screenshots look very interesting.

3. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

cant wait! the screens look nice too >:l

4. RaZrVIN

RaZrVIN Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Currently unoccupied.
    The Empire State, America.
    Lol oh Vester, you've been eyeing this thread like a hawk, right? :p Don't worry, I have been too. This game has definitely generated a lot of hype and views, and it probably will make Paul a very happy man on release day $$$ lol. Don't worry Vester, it shall come if God wills it ;)

5. Haephestos

Haephestos Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    Amen to that!

6. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    I hope he wills it soon.

7. RaZrVIN

Dec 12, 2008
    Currently unoccupied.
    Yes, Amen my brother! :D Haha this thread is definitely going to reach 2000 posts after the release of this game.

And lol, Crimson, don't worry, he will... He told me... :D

8. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    #1068 emb531, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
    I really can't believe the circumstances revolving around this game. Never seen a launch like it since the AppStore opened...strange to say the least! The game has to be out soon...it can only be delayed, or rejected, or the wrong version, or waiting in approval for two and half weeks so many times...I hope :eek:

There will be a separate release thread once it is actually out, but I could see that one reaching 1,000 posts easy, maybe even 1,500 :)

9. RaZrVIN

Dec 12, 2008
    Currently unoccupied.
    Lol, you know what's funny? All the games that us TA members want have been delayed in some way, remember Payback? We were all devastated when it was pulled... But, as we all found out, GOOD things come to those who WAIT. And yes, that thread will be just as epic as this one.

10. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    This thread will never die down until "Car Jack Streets is OUT!!" appears in the other section.

11. Jblack4083

Jblack4083 Active Member

Dec 20, 2008
    I likehow this game looks because its colorful. Payback is kind of ugly and all you see is brown everywhere. The game lacks character and going "to the payphones" seems like a more complicated way of going to a missions menu and selecting a mission. I hope Car Jack Streets doesnt end up feeling like Payback.

12. Santaklos

Santaklos Member

Apr 20, 2009
    #1072 Santaklos, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
    Your right it has been delayed so many times i bet they will come out that the cjs building catches on fire and they can't release or some other dumb reason. I have been waiting for like 2 1/2 weeks:rolleyes:.

13. RaZrVIN

Dec 12, 2008
    Currently unoccupied.
    Haha true that! And I think it will have AT LEAST this many exclamation marks: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ;)
    Yes, I completely agree! The color alone will push some people to buy it. I honestly doubt it will end up feeling like Payback, so don't worry about it bud! :)

14. APPyhourreviews

APPyhourreviews Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    just to let you guys know, ill probably start the Car Jack Streets is out thread so i can have the longest thread ever! :eek:

15. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

lol yea, COME ON GOD >:l

16. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Hahaha, some reason that was really funny. I love the vibrant colors too, they are so crisp and just very well done overall.

17. Haephestos

Oct 25, 2008
    *on his knees*
    Please............

18. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Wowzers 3 hours and not one post? Not even a post with something voicing their thoughts on what day it would release? Not even someone saying "I was being sarcastic"?
    Cripes.

19. Haephestos

Oct 25, 2008
    Oh..............my...............god!!!!

20. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Car Jack Streets is OUT !!!!! :eek: